blue eyes

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

You opened it good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind repost this in another city within the next 5 mins. It's amazing how it works! It is sad when people you know become people you knew. It is one of lifes tragedies when you meet someone you know is meant to be but due to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings becomes someone you knew. And when you can walk right past someone that at one time in your life was a big part of your life... And how you used to be able to them for hoursabout the little nothings in life. And now you can barely look at them and they at you. And all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul. If you reallly miss someone a past love and can't seem to get them off your mind then repost this titled as "I Truly Do Miss You" Whomever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this for tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you and ... something great will happen to you tomorrow
nes

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

blue eyes wrote:
You opened it good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind repost this in another city within the next 5 mins. It's amazing how it works! It is sad when people you know become people you knew. It is one of lifes tragedies when you meet someone you know is meant to be but due to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings becomes someone you knew. And when you can walk right past someone that at one time in your life was a big part of your life... And how you used to be able to them for hoursabout the little nothings in life. And now you can barely look at them and they at you. And all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul. If you reallly miss someone a past love and can't seem to get them off your mind then repost this titled as "I Truly Do Miss You" Whomever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this for tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you and ... something great will happen to you tomorrow
ok
Hurt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Funny, nothing good happened to me only bad things all day! I miss him like crazy
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

blue eyes wrote:
Wish I cld have a once of live from a man who cld truly love me
Wishful

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I cld have a once of live from a man who cld truly love me
I know how you feel friend. I am a man, and wish I could find a woman who could truly love me. Maybe one day. Don't give up.
Hurt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you feel friend. I am a man, and wish I could find a woman who could truly love me. Maybe one day. Don't give up.
I'm sure there is someone out there who will truly love you. Sometimes love plays tricks on u. Be patient everything will work out for you :)
Wishful

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there is someone out there who will truly love you. Sometimes love plays tricks on u. Be patient everything will work out for you :)
I know you cannot rush love, what is meant to be will be, and true love will always find a way. I am just waiting patiently for her to walk into my life!
Hurt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you cannot rush love, what is meant to be will be, and true love will always find a way. I am just waiting patiently for her to walk into my life!
Sounds like u have a good heart! True love will always find away even when ur at ur lowest and think there is no possible way but true love will always work out, just make take a little while. Good luck my friend :)
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>I know how you feel friend. I am a man, and wish I could find a woman who could truly love me. Maybe one day. Don't give up.
It's hard I just want to be wanted sometimes I work a full time job and raise my kids and that's it I don't have a life but maybe when kids are grown I can live a little but I want to be able to liveit with someone u know what I mean hope u find what u r looking for
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like u have a good heart! True love will always find away even when ur at ur lowest and think there is no possible way but true love will always work out, just make take a little while. Good luck my friend :)
Best of luck to us all:)
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>I know how you feel friend. I am a man, and wish I could find a woman who could truly love me. Maybe one day. Don't give up.
It's good to have friends Ty Ty Ty
Wishful

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard I just want to be wanted sometimes I work a full time job and raise my kids and that's it I don't have a life but maybe when kids are grown I can live a little but I want to be able to liveit with someone u know what I mean hope u find what u r looking for
I know exacly what you mean. Everyone wants and needs to feel wanted. Don't say you don't have a life. The right person can make you feel wanted and be a part of your life. I hope you find what you are looking for also.
?

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>I know exacly what you mean. Everyone wants and needs to feel wanted. Don't say you don't have a life. The right person can make you feel wanted and be a part of your life. I hope you find what you are looking for also.
Where u from wishful?
Wishful

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Where u from wishful?[/QUOTE]

I live near Richlands.
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Wishful wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Where u from wishful?"

I live near Richlands.
Me too
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too
How old are you?
Bahahahaha

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too
It's a small world. Tell me more about yourself friend.
Wishful

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too
Looks like you have a couple of people interested in finding out more about you friend.
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have a couple of people interested in finding out more about you friend.
Really
friend

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you?
Old enug

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Tazewell Discussions

Search the North Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dalton blankenship (Jul '13) 54 min samantha 40
Tracie cheating on Smoke as always 1 hr humm 8
troy cartwright 1 hr hmmmmm 1
Did Roger Britt ever go to prison for murder? (Aug '12) 2 hr hmmmmm 14
Jon edmonds 10 hr angelwithadevilshabit 3
I love you always (Jul '13) 12 hr always 446
GHS Coaching staff 12 hr wow 243
•••
•••