true or not once a cheater always a cheater?

Posted in the North Tazewell Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

what you think? it sucks when your heart is misused and the one person you thought was the one turns out to be the one whos doing everyone....people know what your doing and how could you break up someone who is happy? talk is cheap walking that road takes a real person being true to you and yourself takes alot of effort to be real. no matter what you think keep your head up trust in two things always trust your lord and savior and trust yourself.woot woot
Zenmaster

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Trust is the most important thing and the basis for a relationship. Break that trust and the relationship is never the same..

Oncea cheater always a cheater.
Anonymous

Hanover, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I totally agree with that statement: once a cheater always a cheater: single or married, they always find fault with the one they are with and that is their excuse to cheat.. hope every girl reconizes a cheater and gets rid of the two timer: he's doesn't deserve your heart; talking from experience:

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

onehotcougar wrote:
I totally agree with that statement: once a cheater always a cheater: single or married, they always find fault with the one they are with and that is their excuse to cheat.. hope every girl reconizes a cheater and gets rid of the two timer: he's doesn't deserve your heart; talking from experience:
well this time was the chick cheating on me and the whole town knows her and is most likely laughing in my face i am a great guy and so much to offer for her to hurt me like that
Blessed be

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

I cheated once before i WAS MArried just to get back at someone who cheated on me. I've broke up with her and married someone I trust. We have been together 14 years and I nvr cheated again nor will I ever cheat again. So once a cheater always a cheater doesn't fit every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Tazewell Discussions

Search the North Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TCPS Evil empire 23 min well 61
Murder?? (Feb '13) 2 hr Doo doo butter 17
I love you always (Jul '13) 3 hr Goforit 205
Who bought ramey's? 3 hr Ben 5
Go forint 3 hr Goforit 10
Cheating wife's 3 hr hhhmmm 12
Pregnant at 17 5 hr Wendy 21
•••
•••