Russburgh

Smyrna, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Whatever happened to that piece of trash Mike Stout?
blondie

Bluefield, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2009
i think he ran off with that whore that used to hang out in front of the drug store. i used to see them hanging out back doing nasty things that they shouldnt have been doing. he probably is at tazewell community hospital with a very bad disease. thats the word on the street.
just wondering

Tazewell, VA

#3 Sep 20, 2009
I think Mike passed away several years ago--
Russburgh

Smyrna, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2009
Oh how sad....anyway NEXT! May he rot...of course being several years ago I am sure its just that huh? ;)
bbsg

Sevierville, TN

#5 Sep 24, 2009
That is wrong. Obviously Stout smacked you around a time or too. May he rot....that is real nice of you. God bless your soul.
Lucy

Waxhaw, NC

#6 Sep 25, 2009
Russburgh wrote:
Whatever happened to that piece of trash Mike Stout?
He was a very nice guy, why didn't you like him? He died in June of 1993.
Russburgh

Smyrna, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2009
You know I never had any problems with him. I just remember how he acted like a wanna be thug is all. We never even had words that I can remember...I just remember how he was with people, especially people who couldnt take up for themselves or when he was around other monkey's it seem to fuel him to show off a little. I was hoping to hear he had matured a little bit. Did he and his wife Mark ever have any kids?

Jesus saves!

Russ
Lucy

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Sep 27, 2009
Monkey's as in? What do mean monkeys?
Lucy

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Sep 27, 2009
Mark who?
Russburgh

Smyrna, TN

#10 Sep 27, 2009
Oh Lucy please forgive me for using that term,,,,
Monkey = Inmature Cronie. I am a proud african american gentleman and I see where you might have interpreted that wrong dear. Please forgive me as Jesus would have you do and please in the future dont look to start trouble by reading into something like that. Take people for what they say not what you think they are trying to say..in other words stop looking for something to cause a stir....usually people say what they mean and if they make you guess dont stoop to their level and try and figure them out, move forward.
Your the best!

Russ
T-Town Girl

Great Cacapon, WV

#11 Oct 12, 2009
You know whoever is talking about mike stout needs to stop he has been gone sense 1993 let him rest in pieace.Oh i forgot that all tazewell people r good for is to cause trouble an be trashy im glad i got away from that place when i did it is a DRAMA place. Please have respect for his mother an sister that still lives there. If u want to talk trash about someone do it with one of ur own family members. LET HIM REST IN PIEACE
HEATED

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2010
Whoever you are mike has been dead for 17 years if you are black you would know that and he still has a lot of good friends that are still around whenever you feel you want to talk shit a bout our hommie bring your nasty ass on the corner and we'll take care of it for you tazewell ppl are the best ppl we trust a lot of mother we should'nt white and black you must be some nasty he turned down or some mother he hit in the mouth so we can settle things about mike anytime you feel like it
RiversideDriveFr iend

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2010
HEATED wrote:
Whoever you are mike has been dead for 17 years if you are black you would know that and he still has a lot of good friends that are still around whenever you feel you want to talk shit a bout our hommie bring your nasty ass on the corner and we'll take care of it for you tazewell ppl are the best ppl we trust a lot of mother we should'nt white and black you must be some nasty he turned down or some mother he hit in the mouth so we can settle things about mike anytime you feel like it
Mike was one of the sweetest people I had the pleasure to know. I'm with you "Heated" I will gladly defend Mikes honor anytime. We were tight along time ago and Mike would do the same for me if the tables were turned. RIP Mike.
school friend

Bandy, VA

#15 Dec 25, 2010
heated and riverside.I agree with you both Mike was a good guy and he was sweet I went all thur school with him and his sister...never had a problem with either one...people do need to stop trying to cause problems.....
So what

Bryans Road, MD

#16 Jan 15, 2011
Homie you say? He was your homie? Let me guess he is in heaven looking down with Biggie and Tupac right? He is DEAD plain and simple you f$%$cking idiot wanna be's
Pushing up flowers from beneathe the earth or should I say ERRF. Make sense you morons.
information

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 30, 2011
Any one know who uses the name superwoman on this site
Brother

Richlands, VA

#18 Dec 31, 2013
Oh
Brother

Richlands, VA

#19 Dec 31, 2013
The family needs to get this crap down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tazewell theater 3 hr The Liger 4
Tray Ting 3 hr The Liger 4
subway on college drive (Jan '12) 3 hr buttercream 6
hottest guy in tazewell?? 4 hr rodney 13
Coal Bucket Deli 4 hr Coal Bucket Deli 3
Fishing ponds in tazewell 6 hr yeah 2
The W 7 hr stephie 4
More from around the web

North Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE