First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yep

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Jan 11, 2011
She works at walmart. She's pretty cute!
Friend

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Laura's awesome, and sexy as heck
Yeo

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Jan 11, 2011
Friend wrote:
Laura's awesome, and sexy as heck
Who is this?
Friend

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2011
I'd rather not throw my name out on here...
Yep

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Jan 12, 2011
Well ok then....but yeah I think she is pretty hott
Friend

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2011
She has been the whole time I've known her...
Yep

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Jan 12, 2011
How long have you known her? I recently meet her and thought she was pretty chill.
Friend

Tazewell, VA

#8 Jan 12, 2011
I've known her a good number of years. Maybe 5 or so
Laura

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2011
Awww guys y'all are sweet:) who are you? Obviously I know at least one of you:)
Friend

Tazewell, VA

#10 Jan 12, 2011
Laura wrote:
Awww guys y'all are sweet:) who are you? Obviously I know at least one of you:)
You know me ma'am. E-mail me at Lovemachine91@live.com
backstaber

Bandy, VA

#11 Jan 12, 2011
Well Laura is not the best person in the world...she does talk about her friends behinde ther backs an she is too chicken to say it to ther faces...but anyway...you all must be really on somethin to think she is pretty her greasy orange hair looks like she would fix it better since she works at Walmart
Best friend

North Tazewell, VA

#12 Jan 12, 2011
What the hell u don't even know her and u saying she talks bout her friends but atleast she tells them what she thinks and u are going to hide who u are u don't need to be saying anything and she dong have nasty hair and she is very pretty now u need to man up and let us know who u are or are u to scared to talk crap behind her back and to chicken to tell her
Best friend

North Tazewell, VA

#13 Jan 12, 2011
*doesn't have nasty hair!
love like blood

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Jan 12, 2011
hey Laura is one of the most..no is the most beautiful person i know. she has a heart of gold and is very much a great friend. she has stuck behind me through thick and thin and no matter what she always tells me exactly what she thinks whether it crushes me or not. if the rest of the world wont tell u what it things the Laura Gill damn sure will...ill fight the devil for her. i just really cant say enough about her. and her hair is friggin awesome and if ya dont think so then find me!
Friend

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2011
backstaber wrote:
Well Laura is not the best person in the world...she does talk about her friends behinde ther backs an she is too chicken to say it to ther faces...but anyway...you all must be really on somethin to think she is pretty her greasy orange hair looks like she would fix it better since she works at Walmart

Somebody's jealous
Awww

North Tazewell, VA

#16 Jan 12, 2011
love like blood wrote:
hey Laura is one of the most..no is the most beautiful person i know. she has a heart of gold and is very much a great friend. she has stuck behind me through thick and thin and no matter what she always tells me exactly what she thinks whether it crushes me or not. if the rest of the world wont tell u what it things the Laura Gill damn sure will...ill fight the devil for her. i just really cant say enough about her. and her hair is friggin awesome and if ya dont think so then find me!
Awwww I love you:) thank you!
Awww

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody's jealous
Ain't that the truth:)
wouldnt you like to know

Bandy, VA

#19 Feb 11, 2011
just the thought of this girl makes me sick....
Friend

Tazewell, VA

#20 Feb 13, 2011
And why is that
Wow

Cedar Bluff, VA

#21 Mar 23, 2011
I want to lick her labia and clitoris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Lynn Bradley Miles (Jan '14) 1 hr karma 8
Fishing ponds in tazewell 4 hr Ash 3
David Bailey verdict 13 hr Betty Sue 20
family injured in pursuit 16 hr rob 1
Septic Systems 17 hr Septic Permit 1
subway on college drive (Jan '12) 21 hr Aunt Bee 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bluefield, VA (Aug '10) 21 hr Tommy boy girl 119
More from around the web

North Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]