Since: Oct 11

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

are you missing a young male dog in north tazewell?
i know

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

what color is the dog

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

i know wrote:
what color is the dog
he is redish brown with a white blaze and long white legs, extremely gentle and sweet, most likely has some form of hunting dog and possibly pitt, he bays at times like hunting dogs do i thought he was neutered but he isnt. you can read more about him in the thread did you lose me. let me know if this is possibly your dog.
thank you,
beth
i know

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

beth4440 wrote:
<quoted text>
he is redish brown with a white blaze and long white legs, extremely gentle and sweet, most likely has some form of hunting dog and possibly pitt, he bays at times like hunting dogs do i thought he was neutered but he isnt. you can read more about him in the thread did you lose me. let me know if this is possibly your dog.
thank you,
beth
no this is not the dog i was looking for butt it sounds like a dog that would be missed especialy if he was gentle thank you

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

i know wrote:
<quoted text>no this is not the dog i was looking for butt it sounds like a dog that would be missed especialy if he was gentle thank you
I'm sorry i truely wish this was your dog, i have named him max and he really is a great pup. i do know of one more dog that has been found on mud fork my friend brought him here and he to is a sweetheart he is a white with the most unique brown with patterns around his belly he is tall and very gentle and is a pitt bull. if this might possibly be your dog please let me know he has been with my friend for atleast 2 or 3 months, not to long a go there was a small beagle running around but i dont know what happened to him. if you have a picture of your dog send it to me if i see the dog i will email you immediately and let you know where it is.
i know

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

no not my dog this one im talking about is a mix he was a wonderer and wondered off one day butt thanks.
missy

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

I am missing a dog. Where did u find this dog at.
yep

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

missy wrote:
I am missing a dog. Where did u find this dog at.
dryfork, how long have you been missing your dog?
missy

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

yep wrote:
<quoted text>
dryfork, how long have you been missing your dog?
i've been missing him for almost a year now. he is a rat terrior chihuahua mix. he is brown and responds to little bit.
curious

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

missy wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been missing him for almost a year now. he is a rat terrior chihuahua mix. he is brown and responds to little bit.
this deffiently isnt your dog, but i did see a red chiquaqua mix that was constantly roaming the road, i havent seen it for awhile i believe he may have been given a home by one of the people living in that area. i saw him about 1 1/2 miles coming down dryfork. he wasnt skinny but was skittish and wouldnt allow you to come near him. i hope this helps put your mind at ease, there are several nice families living in that area, i am positive this little dog has somebody taking care of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Tazewell Discussions

Search the North Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you always (Jul '13) 2 hr passenger 488
Lorraine cummins 8 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 3
hannah sutherland 8 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 2
Angie billings 8 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 5
Jessica Shrewsbury 8 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 3
Nicole solano 8 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 5
syrena saleem (Jan '11) 8 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 28
•••
•••