Multiple drug charges: Tazewell man in custody

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: Bluefield Daily Telegraph 7

Bluefield Daily Telegraph TAZEWELL, Va. - Authorities have arrested a Tazewell County man on multiple drug-related charges after a search warrant was executed Tuesday at a local residence and business.

Full Story
not curious

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Dec 13, 2012
And??? This is the Bluefield post, we don't know him.
duh

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Dec 21, 2012
not curious wrote:
And??? This is the Bluefield post, we don't know him.
you dont think people in bluefield dont do drugs???? your missing the point thats one more drug dealer who wont be getting our kids and pill heads high thats why its important and posted in your newspaper that people in tazewell read as well. stop being a jerk on all the post, domestic violence, drug abuse etc.. are not a laughing matter or something to ignore be a part of a solution not the person esculating the problem.
not curious

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Dec 21, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>you dont think people in bluefield dont do drugs???? your missing the point thats one more drug dealer who wont be getting our kids and pill heads high thats why its important and posted in your newspaper that people in tazewell read as well. stop being a jerk on all the post, domestic violence, drug abuse etc.. are not a laughing matter or something to ignore be a part of a solution not the person esculating the problem.
ok, I see your point. I will shut up.
duh

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
not curious wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I see your point. I will shut up.
you dont have to shut up, i think your bored and your name is putting people off it implies you just dont care which judging by one of your other post i dont believe thats true.
Bleed Green

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Actually it was the nail guy from Tazewell and "The Bluefield Daily Telegraph" is part of Tazewell
county so yes, they're gonna print things about Tazewell
not curious

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Dec 22, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>you dont have to shut up, i think your bored and your name is putting people off it implies you just dont care which judging by one of your other post i dont believe thats true.
you are following me "duh"
duh

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Dec 23, 2012
not curious wrote:
<quoted text>
you are following me "duh"
no your just on every post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bluefield, VA (Aug '10) 1 hr Former Bluefielder 103
2014 G-Men 3 hr Broketherecord 305
keep on trying to get home to you 6 hr three doors down 36
aaron copolo 8 hr Sure do 2
Jw 18 hr friend 4
Dr. Kerry Moore (Jun '13) Fri cheap 9
cheyanne Childress and nick bolen (Dec '13) Fri smdh 11
North Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

North Tazewell Jobs