lookin for winnie the pooh baby stuff

lookin for winnie the pooh baby stuff

Posted in the North Tazewell Forum

lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Does any body kw were any winnie the pooh baby stuff is for sale if so let me kw thanks.
how about trying here

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Jan 17, 2012
lookin wrote:
Does any body kw were any winnie the pooh baby stuff is for sale if so let me kw thanks.
have you been to the indoor flea market on rt 460? its the old skating rink. i have a shop there called antlers out on a limb and have some winnie the pooh items. in the building there are atleast 40 vendors who have lots of toys, clothing, and various items one of them may have what you are looking for. i have toys and a lamp if you are interested come down and browse through the many shops and i hope you are able to find what you are looking for.
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Thanks so much that helps allot .
how about trying here

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Jan 17, 2012
lookin wrote:
Thanks so much that helps allot .
sorry i didnt realize you lived so far away but fortunately i use to live in your area and they have awesome thrift stores there or along the bay there are some cute shops that have lots of different items for sale.
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2012
I live in tazewell I kw were the old skating ring is down at richlands .
how about trying here

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Jan 18, 2012
lookin wrote:
I live in tazewell I kw were the old skating ring is down at richlands .
cool, introduce yourself to me at my shop and i will give you discount, just tell me your the person from topix looking for the winnie the pooh stuff. i am open saturday, sunday, and monday 8 am to 4 pm.
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2012
K thanks I aporicate it allot .
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2012
Do u were I could find a winnie the pooh play pen and stroller for sale
how about trying here

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Jan 18, 2012
lookin wrote:
Do u were I could find a winnie the pooh play pen and stroller for sale
i havent seen one recently but that doesnt mean there isnt one here i can keep my eyes open for you and let you know there are new vendors coming in all the time so nothing really stays the same. is it a boy or girl you are needing it for and how old? the reason i ask is today while doing inventory i found a winnier the pooh purse that is really cute.
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jan 18, 2012
K Thanks its a boy
how about trying here

North Tazewell, VA

#11 Jan 18, 2012
lookin wrote:
K Thanks its a boy
congradulations!!! ok the purse wont work but the lamp should and the baby toys will to im not sure but i think i have a winnie the pooh in the back room and i will look for any outfits i might have. i will let you know if i find anything else.
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 19, 2012
Thanks .
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2012
A bunch i appricate it .
lookin

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 25, 2012
Lookin for a playpen with pooh on it mess me if u kw any body who has one .
i have a store there

North Tazewell, VA

#15 Feb 28, 2012
lookin wrote:
Lookin for a playpen with pooh on it mess me if u kw any body who has one .
i just picked up a bunch of winnie the pooh stuffed animals still have not seen plypen or other accessories the market has increased in vendors the possibility of finding these things is increasing i will keep looking for you, if you find something let me know and if you can send me a list i will print it off and take to store so i can find and store it away for you.
beth
Look

AOL

#16 Mar 4, 2012
Have you tried the Riverside Bargain. Used to be the old Riverside Building. They have alot of nice stuff in there. I love to shop there. I go there every time am in town..
i have a store there

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Mar 5, 2012
Look wrote:
Have you tried the Riverside Bargain. Used to be the old Riverside Building. They have alot of nice stuff in there. I love to shop there. I go there every time am in town..
where is this store located? i love finding bargains and unique items.
beth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G-men 1 hr fromundacheese 22
Middle school basketball 7 hr Jackson 15
George Horn 14 hr Chandler 3
djs pawn shop in claypool hill Tue local customer 1
Hottest teachers in Tazewell area Tue Answer 6
Teachers and Facebook (Oct '10) Tue Nicole 11
latosha mature Tue Terry 6

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance