tazewell football field
tazewell parent

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2011
this weekend i heard that all tazewell little league football games will be played at pocahontas and graham football facilities and none will be played at the THS football field. if this is true, why is this? its the TAZEWELL football league and i feel we should be playing in our community. the fields at pocy and blfd are nice (except when it rains)and i know pocy and graham are part of our program and all, but the majority of the league lives in t-town-9 teams total, so shouldn't we play some of our games there? is there a problem with the THS grounds staff complaining about us tearing up the field or something? is it the grounds keeper or the THS staff putting a stop to our youth playing in tazewell? does anyone else besides me wish our youth could play on the same field as our bulldogs? i feel it can be a motivator to get the youth to pursue their careers & play like the "BIGDOGS" like the middle school & high school football players.
football

Richlands, VA

#2 Aug 26, 2011
who is the coach for colts midgets
tazewell parent

Tazewell, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2011
football wrote:
who is the coach for colts midgets
i believe robert ramey and "blue" are coaching.
Mother

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2011
I think it is not right to make the teams travel to pocy or blfd on school nights. they should try to play them games on weekends it makes the children not want to get up in the mornings to go to school when they are out late
Taz Mom

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Aug 30, 2011
The whole town of Tazewell sports program would be so much better for all of us if there was NO complaining from the Parents!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should 12 year old girl date 18 year old guys? (Jun '10) Jul 24 tears 149
Tazewell Youth Football League Sign Ups (Jun '11) Jul 16 pARENT 2
Oh Jackie boy Jun 28 Great balls o fire 1
do you know sarah peery (Sep '13) Jun 27 Tom 3
Who is the crazy woman that lives in the dogwoo... Jun '16 Just curious 1
Maryann Sparks from Richlands May '16 x-ty1107 1
hottest guy in tazewell (Apr '15) May '16 maggie 2

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance