smh

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Aug 22, 2012
curious wrote:
Soooo...no one knows how he died or how they have so much money? I went to college with her daughters and absolutely loved them all, but it was always such a mystery, their dad/husband and money. They never, ever spoke about it and when it did come up they always got very awkward and instantly would change the subject. Always seemed very odd to me...to say the least
I sure hope I don't have friends like you. A real friend wouldn't share such personal information.
Grace and Mercy

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Unrepentant Capitalist wrote:
Debbie has had more body work than a 78 Ford Pinto and rode just as hard
Do you realize that people commit suicide because of the ignorant comments that people make on here? Do you want that on your conscious or do you care? We wonder why our children hurt one another when we teach it to them ourselves!! What a ruthless thing to say. Shame on you...
Disgusted

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Aug 23, 2012
Ron wrote:
Debbie is a dead lay. Her boobs are nice but she has been rode too much. I just about fell in
<quoted text>
I am shocked that someone would have the nerve to get on here and display their total lack of: taste, morals, integrity and everything else that is decent. Apparently you are as guilty as she is of sleeping around. Hope ya don't catch something the next time you fall in;)
How crazy

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Aug 25, 2012
She raised two beautiful children and her husband was killed in a car accident which I observed when driving to Tazewell. He had insurance and also I am sure was part owner in Ammar's. Why shouldn't she have what is her's. If I had her money I would do nothing different. Why don't we talk about what a great mom she is. Lot's of jealousy in small minds.
zion

Ballard, WV

#25 Aug 25, 2012
I don't know Debbie very well, but I sm sure that she doesn't deserve all of the unkind things that have been said about her.I have never heard anything bad about her until I looked at this
topix for the first time. How sad that people have to say such
terrible things about each other. What has this lady done to you?
She is very nice and her children are nice and I am sure they are
hurt that such things have been said.Debbbie if you happen to read the Bluefield Forum realize that the people that count won't talk about you and they wish you the best.
beenthere

Clemmons, NC

#26 Aug 28, 2012
Her husband did die in a car accident and he had lots of insurnace money....she can be a good friend but she will think nothing of sleeping with your husband..so all you girlfriends out there watch out she is very charming till she gets what she wants!!!! She will suck u in and turn on your like a rattle snake..been there done that!!!
beenthere

Clemmons, NC

#27 Aug 28, 2012
also the people she hangs out with she talked pure crap about..guess she has run out of friends..she hated Teresa Cole but I think she may have been jealous because Teresa is ten times the person she is...
Ray Ray

Princeton, WV

#28 Sep 3, 2012
beenthere wrote:
also the people she hangs out with she talked pure crap about..guess she has run out of friends..she hated Teresa Cole but I think she may have been jealous because Teresa is ten times the person she is...
She tried to breakup Ernie and Teresa about a year ago. When she seen Thomas and Ernie laying by the pool together she decided to move on. She is now the money behind Key Ingredients since the Disibbios have blown thier cash and the Sarver Golden Goose has died
beenthere

Clemmons, NC

#29 Sep 7, 2012
Oh I am sure she slept with Ernie, she does all her friends husbands and boy friends, she has no morals or no loyalty..don't u think it is odd her girls don't date??/
dude

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Sep 7, 2012
What town is this in?
A Friend

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Sep 8, 2012
Talk your trash about people but she can afford to find out who you are and you may find yourself in court for slander.
hater

Clemmons, NC

#32 Nov 13, 2012
scared A Friend!!!

Howards_Johnson

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#33 Nov 17, 2012
curious wrote:
and how do they have so much money?
The Ammar's own Magic Mart.
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/st...
Connie

Circle Pines, MN

#34 Nov 17, 2012
Don,t be Fooled by her!
Sidney

Circle Pines, MN

#35 Nov 18, 2012
Well i thought everyone knew the Ammar,s owned Magic Mart?

Howards_Johnson

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#36 Nov 18, 2012
Sidney wrote:
Well i thought everyone knew the Ammar,s owned Magic Mart?
You would have thought so.
FUNNY

Clemmons, NC

#37 Dec 10, 2012
She has nothing to do at all with Magic Mart, she may want you to think she does but she doesn't. Thoses Ammars know what she is about!
haters

United States

#38 Dec 10, 2012
People never cease to amaze me
Greg

United States

#39 Dec 11, 2012
Ernie, he is a goofball
The truth

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Dec 21, 2012
Debbie's husband did die in an accident- left behind lots of commercial real estate and a business (Timberline) in VA.. and I'm sure he was insured with a hefty life insurance policy. She liquidated all of the assets several years ago, and the girls were able to access their trust funds when they turned 18 or 21 I believe. They're all really sweet girls- they would do anything for someone in need and have good hearts. For anyone to say someone "doesn't deserve" something, is just foolish. Debbie cared for her husband deeply, and has never remarried even after over 15 years or longer, if that tells you something. She still runs Timberline, so for ppl to say that she doesn't work, that's simply not true.. but if she didn't- kudos to her! She keeps a beautiful home and has 2 girls that adore her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell loses to Richlands 1 hr Billy 45
Trash 12 hr Mike Bowman 8
Anyone had any dealings with a lawyer named Bra... 13 hr Neither 3
Jack Sat walt 3
red head girl at lowes Sat just asking 3
Damien Sat sad 3
Next Bulldog Football Coach (Nov '16) May 26 Billy 154

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance