First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justwondering

Rupert, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2011
who is she? she seems nice and all but she thinks shes still 18.
papa d

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Sep 14, 2011
she married into money and has never worked a day in her life
hoppy loppy

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Good for her and someones jealous.
tell debbie to call

Durham, NC

#4 Sep 20, 2011
she is probably 30 years older than me, but i cannot type the things i would do to her on this website
ohplease

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Oct 3, 2011
hahaha it's amazing how jealous people are! have you all ever talked to the woman? so what she has money - stop talking crap and go work hard for your own.
Unrepentant Capitalist

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Oct 4, 2011
Debbie has had more body work than a 78 Ford Pinto and rode just as hard
Drew

Knoxville, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2011
She is a very nice lady, known her a long time, good person, quit being jealous. Bet you fat hogs wish you were half as hot as she is when you are her age!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 17, 2011
And she Is nothing but a big hoe!!!
curious

Washington, DC

#9 Jul 24, 2012
does anyone know how her husband died?
curious

Washington, DC

#10 Jul 24, 2012
and how do they have so much money?
Thomas Presley

New York, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Debrah happens to be my best friend. If you want to talk shit about her man up and say who you are instead of hiding behind some bullshit name. Don't you have anything better to do.
DRK

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Thomas Presley wrote:
Debrah happens to be my best friend. If you want to talk shit about her man up and say who you are instead of hiding behind some bullshit name. Don't you have anything better to do.
Are you a retard you know you dont have friends
Tony

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Thomas Presley wrote:
Thomas Presley, I bet you man up every chance you get don't you. I also heard you broke up Teresa Cole and Ernie the Greaseball car salesman
Dusty

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Thomas is a snake ladies.
curious

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Soooo...no one knows how he died or how they have so much money? I went to college with her daughters and absolutely loved them all, but it was always such a mystery, their dad/husband and money. They never, ever spoke about it and when it did come up they always got very awkward and instantly would change the subject. Always seemed very odd to me...to say the least
lmao

United States

#16 Aug 1, 2012
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!
lmao

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2012
get lives!!!!!dont give a crap about stupid local...or loco.....gossip. get lives ppl ...even deb would be surprised i am defending her. you ppl are Cold.
Ron

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Debbie is a dead lay. Her boobs are nice but she has been rode too much. I just about fell in
Thomas Presley wrote:
Fa Ma

Bluefield, WV

#19 Aug 17, 2012
it was a car wreck, and it is honest money.....everyone on this thread are idiots except for Thomas Presley!
dale

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Aug 21, 2012
I would ride her hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
burkes outlet going out of business? 12 hr Who Cares 2
hottest girl in tazewell?? 12 hr lol 19
david s. what a joke 21 hr what 2
Bill Weeks Thu wow 4
Transfering to richlands Thu Like it is 116
Scholarship calendars Thu your mom 2
Graham opening the borders Thu time 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Tazewell Mortgages