United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Regarding our next election for Swords Creek board of supervisors! Young and new minds are needed!

Hi! My name is Timothy Whited, CRT, 33 years old, and I am officially announcing that I will be running for 402 - SWORDS CREEK (DISTRICT 4), at our next election,(my current hometown that I have lived here for 33 years). Lol, at least The Russell County Board of Supervisors will have a website that works and does not say, click here to pay taxes, click here to buy property, even if I will was to make a new one myself. I will help Russell County cut taxes and give the county more cash flow, so that more business taxes can be collected and finally help balance their/our budget. We need growth, not taxing all our poor folks to death. I currently work as a Respiratory Therapist, CEO of Tri-State Computers and own a large parcel of rental land. I also am a day trader on the New York Stock Exchange and am a Pediatric Advanced Life Support Teacher of the American Heart Association. I was also founder of this website, Russell County Tax Watchdog Group. Which has helped countless people during this current, nasty, and unfair reassessment. I am a person that can get stuff done! I believe we need some new, bright minds on the Board of Supervisors to help make some changes. I believe power is in numbers! I also believe that The Russell County Board of Supervisors need to make their minutes published monthly on the internet and that the Russell Count Board of Supervisors needs more transparency with EVERYTHING that it does. Please visit our "What do You Want for Russell County Blog" and let me know what you think. I will be making many of changes to this website, so please continue to check back often::

http://www.russellcountywatchdog.com
LOL

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NEWBoard of Supervisors wrote:
Regarding our next election for Swords Creek board of supervisors! Young and new minds are needed!
Hi! My name is Timothy Whited, CRT, 33 years old, and I am officially announcing that I will be running for 402 - SWORDS CREEK (DISTRICT 4), at our next election,(my current hometown that I have lived here for 33 years). Lol, at least The Russell County Board of Supervisors will have a website that works and does not say, click here to pay taxes, click here to buy property, even if I will was to make a new one myself. I will help Russell County cut taxes and give the county more cash flow, so that more business taxes can be collected and finally help balance their/our budget. We need growth, not taxing all our poor folks to death. I currently work as a Respiratory Therapist, CEO of Tri-State Computers and own a large parcel of rental land. I also am a day trader on the New York Stock Exchange and am a Pediatric Advanced Life Support Teacher of the American Heart Association. I was also founder of this website, Russell County Tax Watchdog Group. Which has helped countless people during this current, nasty, and unfair reassessment. I am a person that can get stuff done! I believe we need some new, bright minds on the Board of Supervisors to help make some changes. I believe power is in numbers! I also believe that The Russell County Board of Supervisors need to make their minutes published monthly on the internet and that the Russell Count Board of Supervisors needs more transparency with EVERYTHING that it does. Please visit our "What do You Want for Russell County Blog" and let me know what you think. I will be making many of changes to this website, so please continue to check back often::
http://www.russellcountywatchdog.com
How would you suppose that anyone could "cut taxes and give more cash flow"? When you cut taxes you create less tax flow. How would cutting taxes help in collecting more business taxes? Would your local business owners (i.e. local citizens) not be hurt financially by taxing them more? Why not volunteer your web creation prowess and fix their website?

Good luck Russell County.
oab

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

known rick boucher since I was a child.many years. he has helped a lot of people.the one for the job.4 sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 288
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Tazewell Discussions

Search the North Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
syrena saleem (Jan '11) 1 hr Uncle Richie Jr 26
Cheating RR workers (Aug '10) 1 hr Tammy Hodge 117
GHS Coaching staff (Jan '14) 2 hr SWD vs MED 272
hot girl that works at popshop 6 hr jerk 10
Happy 8 hr Vince gill 100
Tazewell Jukebox (Jun '12) 9 hr eurythmics 119
I love you always (Jul '13) 9 hr Vince gill 485
•••
•••