Next Last
Child of God

North Tazewell, VA

#21 Mar 20, 2011
May God help and forgive you
Bex

North Tazewell, VA

#22 Mar 22, 2011
If your heart tells you to go for it then i suggest that you do it. I myself am a bisexual female and am in my first relationship with a woman. She is amazing. If you do decide to go forth with it then i would just say to take it slow dont rush into anything cause you run the risk of getting yourself hurt or hurting your friend. Good luck!
Bex

North Tazewell, VA

#23 Mar 22, 2011
Btw did god not say to love your neighbor as yourself? Your critisizing this woman for her feelings for another woman but you dont think about your own sin! You who have no sinned please cast the first stone!
Child of God

Cedar Bluff, VA

#24 Mar 23, 2011
No one is judging her, we are trying to help her avoid a mistake. The bible also states that we are to be witnesses for God, minister His word, and keep it in our hearts, minds, bodies, and souls. We are to be fishers of men, helping spread the word of God and helping lead others to Him
duck

Southampton, PA

#25 Mar 24, 2011
quack
mee2012

Cedar Bluff, VA

#26 Mar 25, 2011
omg do what you want, its your life no one elses, people around here would eat their own crap if everyone else was doing it, and swear on their mothers grave that aliens got em knocked up if some hen from pyott boon said it happened to them
jsjhsiue

North Tazewell, VA

#27 Apr 4, 2011
Maybe you should leave the girl alone and let her love who she wants to love..its not your way..okay! but she has to be the one too deal with her "mistakes" your doing nothing but judge the girl because she doesn't believe in your way.
Child of God

North Tazewell, VA

#28 Apr 5, 2011
jsjhsiue wrote:
Maybe you should leave the girl alone and let her love who she wants to love..its not your way..okay! but she has to be the one too deal with her "mistakes" your doing nothing but judge the girl because she doesn't believe in your way.
No one is judging her, that is just your defensive way of avoiding the fact that you know we are right. She asked for help, guidance even, and that is what she has been given.
sts

Stafford, VA

#29 Apr 11, 2011
Y'all jesus freaks piss me off.. its her life let her live it hw she wants.. I'm sure she didn't open this discussion to get bashed by bible readers.. she wanted opinions... not ppl telling her wut to do! And btw I'm 18 and I'm more mature than some of u ppl
im curious also

Aylett, VA

#30 Jun 28, 2011
I find myself in the same situation. . Married with kids but find that im attracted to women, no one in particular, just curious to be with one. This is all new in my life and think maybe im having midlife crisis or something. Don't want to loose my husband but don't want to be in same house with him either. Guess I want the cake, icing and ice cream. . Lol
Facebook Bandit

North Tazewell, VA

#31 Jun 28, 2011
come on now girl, u like her go for it, sit down and talk to her about ur feelings dont listen to these bible thumpers! This is ur life now live it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Gravely for Mayor 16 min Action Jackson 1
Kelly Nelson Berry (Jun '16) 8 hr maybe 5
Hottest teachers in Tazewell area 13 hr Curious 5
Tall, younger guy in meat department at Walmart 16 hr Hotstuff11 1
New AD 17 hr Billy 42
Trevor & Brooks Vilachi (Mar '12) 18 hr old 4
megan montaigne (May '14) Oct 9 hurroman 4

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance