hes is gay with jj jonson
big rob

Richlands, VA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
i love his sweet black ass
By the way

Pounding Mill, VA

#6 Nov 8, 2010
If it is the rob hagy that I know I think he is a worthless piece of shit. He treats his family llike shit and does nothing. Get a JOB, help your grand mother out. She is not going to be around to support your ass forever and also get away from the drugs should had been you instead of your cousin that went to jail.
haha

Pounding Mill, VA

#7 Nov 8, 2010
yeah
I am one to know

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2010
He does treat his grandma like shit and yeah he should have went to jail and not Bryant Bryant just got with the wrong ones like rob and without the dope Bryant is a sweet intelligent young man and anyone that knows the new Bryant knows this themselves
big rob

Richlands, VA

#10 Nov 28, 2010
so what i dont do drugs im gay with jj yell just wish you was
Really

Pounding Mill, VA

#11 Dec 1, 2010
Rob you are a lier and self considerant little whiny ass piece of Sh!t. If I was your family I would kick your ass out til you realized what this world is about. And honey it is not Drugs!! First off take some time in school to learn how to spell you look retarded on here big rob. That is if you have not dropped out already then get a job and help the one that have been helping you. Lastly set your own life and make something of yourself and QUIT trying to be COOL!! Cause your not you are ugly and worthless.
Yep

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2010
Really wrote:
Rob you are a lier and self considerant little whiny ass piece of Sh!t. If I was your family I would kick your ass out til you realized what this world is about. And honey it is not Drugs!! First off take some time in school to learn how to spell you look retarded on here big rob. That is if you have not dropped out already then get a job and help the one that have been helping you. Lastly set your own life and make something
of yourself and QUIT trying to be COOL!!Cause your not you are ugly and worthless.
You should be a motivational speaker!!!!!!
Really

Pounding Mill, VA

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Yep why you say that I was just speaking the truth.
Robs family

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Dec 7, 2010
Really wrote:
Yep why you say that I was just speaking the truth.
. You may be speaking the truth .... But unless u are robs family u have no right to get on here and talk crap, I am sure u are not perfect either place your name on here like u all did his and let's just see how perfect u guys really are.I suggest u all need to get a job so u won't have time to sit on ur a!! And talk about other people, remember befor u get on here and let ur fingers type away remember u are talking about someones son,brother,nephew,grandson ... And think about ur past befor u are so freely to judge someone elses..... ROBs FAMILY
Really

Pounding Mill, VA

#15 Dec 8, 2010
I know that I am speaking the truth!!! I do have a right to get on here and talk crap because of some of the things and situations he has put me in the past. I know that I am not perfect by no means I will be the first to tell you that. I use to walk in those shoes my self. But I got out and made the money I spent and I did not put my family though hell like he does his. I do have a wonderful job and a home and a family now. So ROBS FAMILY why don't you help him get in the right track instead of throwing his life away. My heart really goes out to His Grandma. Bertha I feel for you really I do. If it is jail that will straighten him up then so be it. I know it straighten his cousin up and Bryant I am extremely proud of you. But to Robs Family before you get on here telling me that I have no right you might want to reconsider somethings and realize you may not know the whole story. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Really

Pounding Mill, VA

#16 Dec 16, 2010
Well I can see no one had anything else to say.
jennifer robs buddy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#17 Apr 17, 2011
aye b*tches that dis rob hagy can all eat shit and die. rob is a good funny thats made a few bad and stupid mistakes in his life. hes great to be around and will do alot for ya if he likes ya. hes great and very cute i think and yall just haten on rob cuz yall wish yall could be around the awesome people hes around. and yall probly dont like him cuz yall be jelious and shit. robs great so kiss my *ss btchs
jennifer robs buddy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#18 Apr 17, 2011
big rob wrote:
so what i dont do drugs im gay with jj yell just wish you was
go rob lol. tell them bitches off they just haters.
Really

Pounding Mill, VA

#19 May 10, 2011
Why would we want to be around the people he is around? all they are is druggies and people that like to steal. Why exactly Jennifer would we want that? The only reason you are taking up for him is because you think he is cute you might actually get a piece off him then.....lol that is funny you are probably just like him and I would not want to be around you if that is the case!!!!
Rob

Frisco, TX

#20 Jul 4, 2011
This is rob and I'm not a great person for sure but I'm not a pu$$$ ass punk like you People on here talkin shit I wish you'd grow up and say it to my face but you are rite I need to treat my grandma with more respect but I don't do drugs nomore you fu$$ing pus$$ and I am trying to work on the farm agin so get to know befor you hate me I mite drink a beer now and then but fu$$ drugs they fuc$$ng my life up and for all the kids that read this stay in school and away from drugs And gangsters I just wish all you haters would geta fuckin life and stay outa mine
Anonymous

Tazewell, VA

#21 Jul 21, 2011
get um rob lol
lol

North Tazewell, VA

#22 Dec 10, 2011
Rob wrote:
This is rob and I'm not a great person for sure but I'm not a pu$$$ ass punk like you People on here talkin shit I wish you'd grow up and say it to my face but you are rite I need to treat my grandma with more respect but I don't do drugs nomore you fu$$ing pus$$ and I am trying to work on the farm agin so get to know befor you hate me I mite drink a beer now and then but fu$$ drugs they fuc$$ng my life up and for all the kids that read this stay in school and away from drugs And gangsters I just wish all you haters would geta fuckin life and stay outa mine
than stay away from the garbage you hung with in tazewell, you deserve better.
you know it

North Tazewell, VA

#23 Dec 13, 2011
Rob wrote:
what gangs in tazewell you hung around with one a be drug dealin teenage thieves if you really have cleaned up your life your mouth should clean up to or your just lying. be nice to grandma and stay out of tazewell away from the human slime or you will fall back into it. get your education and a job and have faith, those who care about you will keep you in their prayers dont let yourself down or the family and the girl that cares so much about you. you have only one life to live enjoy your freedom its something you wont have in jail. you will be happier in the long run and can take pride in the fact that you did this yourself, your a good man hang in there. i never met you but i know the people you hung out with and i sincerely hope you really give yourself a chance at happiness, it took a lot for your grandmother to hang in there with you now do her and yourself a favor and change your life and dont look back keep moving forward you can do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Creasy 2 hr Curious 1
Name the girls on drugs n pocy 3 hr Dope heads 2
T gspot 10 hr Yep 21
mess on riverside 12 hr Hmmm 7
Should done that years ago 13 hr Wondering 2
Brian Fox 18 hr Community citizen 7
tazewell high football coach & boosters 18 hr Community citizen 13

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance