Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Tell me why someone doesn't do anything about the hoes that walk the streets of Bishop? Working men and women put up with them on a daily basis!!
Didnot

Penn Laird, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Well I did not know that. Are they young and good looking and over 21 and single. Do they charge or is it free. I like free even free samples. I have never seen anything in Bishop that would make me thing that pus was on the loose there.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Didnot wrote:
Well I did not know that. Are they young and good looking and over 21 and single. Do they charge or is it free. I like free even free samples. I have never seen anything in Bishop that would make me thing that pus was on the loose there.
I don't know about "free" but if ya got pills they will come to you...Its sad you can't ride down the road an enjoy a day with your family because they try and jump in you car...It's pretty bad..I am a wife and mother and my husband thinks it is trashey...
Didnot

Penn Laird, VA

#4 Jul 18, 2012
I can get pills. So is it pills for pu$$ie? That could be good if they are 21 or older and clean. I will drive through really slow.
WowWera

Tazewell, VA

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Yea there are some girls in bishop that do not have respect for this bodies or their person however there are some girls that do. Not everyone walking up bishop roads are a "hoe". The problem in bishop are the drugs the pushers and the users irradiate that and you irradicate the "hoes" however don't lump everyone as a bad person some people live in bishop by happenstance and circumstances they havent any control of.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 20, 2012
WowWera wrote:
Yea there are some girls in bishop that do not have respect for this bodies or their person however there are some girls that do. Not everyone walking up bishop roads are a "hoe". The problem in bishop are the drugs the pushers and the users irradiate that and you irradicate the "hoes" however don't lump everyone as a bad person some people live in bishop by happenstance and circumstances they havent any control of.
I am just saying that it is a shame when you drive down that main road in Bishop you get these "HOES" that want to try and leap in your vechile. I really dont give a rats ass how the people ended up in Bishop. They just need to stop harassing the people who work for money the "right" way. Its called get a JOB. Not stand on a friggin corner and sell there asses.
lmfao

Tazewell, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2012
if bishop is so bad then why do you even go to it and stop on the corner? Must be looking for something!!
Didnot

Penn Laird, VA

#8 Jul 21, 2012
So what if they are selling their a$$es, better than giving it away to some num nut who has no respect for it. There is some really good jpU$$ out there just for a $10 pill. Best bj I have ever had was from a pill head that was from a very respectable family. Very clean and well groomed an knew just what and when to do. Oh, I forgot to mention the pill head was a guy and while he blowed his sister stood by naked watching, that was part of the deal. Man that was good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy McAleer (Jan '14) 19 min WTF 11
keep on trying to get home to you 4 hr Ya Know 68
Johnny 11 hr Like it is 1
jonanthan or ray fox 13 hr unknown 2
2014 G-Men 22 hr BigtimeGHSProgram 386
all da fake ass peeps of tazewell Tue silverbug 6
Damean Mathews (Jul '13) Tue curious 8
North Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

North Tazewell People Search