Since: Oct 11

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2011
one week ago a beautiful medium size male red and white pitt mix showed up on dry fork road. He is gentle and playful. we know he has had some training because he sits on command, will shake, he is not completely house broken but is letting me know he has to go outside. He eats alot, and isnt bothered by other animals living in the home, including cats. We have begun calling him max and will keep him if nobody responds to this ad. we feel he was in a family environment as he loves kids and is very affectionate and he is neutured weighs around 60 lbs and is in good health other than he needs to be dewormed which i will be doing tomorrow. He may be part beagle or a hunting dog breed as he bays when excited, he also recognizes the sound of a truck with a deep motor sound and wants to go to the road when he hears a truck. If this is your dog and you want him back please contact me or if you know this dog could you atleast tell us his name. This dog is so sweet and i dont mind keeping him if it is not possible for the original owner to take him back.
note to all:
please take your unwanted pets to the no-kill shelter out on 460 so that a family can adopt them , with winter coming on their chances of survival are very slim. max has no understanding of the dangers of the road or that other animals would hurt him and unfortunately it is only a matter of time before a log truck would have killed him or the dog up the street who attacks anything coming in or around area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best basketball player to come through Pocy?? (Feb '12) 6 hr Bingo 16
Pocahontas bridge 17 hr Wilbur 2
Ufos in sky 17 hr Wilbur 19
Kims store in town (May '16) 17 hr Karma Came 5
Black Diamond Paranormal Society (Nov '10) 19 hr Bill Nye 32
Bluefield College converts to Islam Wed Sam 20
corner 2 mart in richlands Wed wondering about her 1

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance