Looking for mma or boxing gym in the ...

Looking for mma or boxing gym in the tazewell area

Posted in the North Tazewell Forum

Fighter

Ransom, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Anyone know of any mma or boxing gyms in the tazewell area or anyone that does any training in the area? If so please post where at and how I can get up with them.. Thanks
Drew

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2011
I teach Wing Chun and Taekwondo Monday and Wednewday nights at the YMCA at 7:50 to 8:50
Stig

Cedar Bluff, VA

#3 Apr 11, 2011
I hear this drew guy is good
yes there is

Alexandria, VA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
A new gym just opened up in Tazewell in the same plaza as el mar s. I think they teach Brazilian Jui Jitsu and some standup. My friend went by there the other day and said it was awesome!!! I think they just now opened it up. Someone told me to go up there before they get too full.
Drew

Alexandria, VA

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Drew is an instructor there I heard. I forgot what he teaches in but I know the jui jitsu instructor is a purple belt I think??? And they are trying to start a women's class.
interesting

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Still in business? Anyone know pricing?
3gwf

Tazewell, VA

#7 Mar 25, 2014
I kno there isalso a TKD and tie jutsu class the town has casey adair is over it
Interesting

Tazewell, VA

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Dave Fowler and his daughter run a Taekwondo Class in bluefield and Kasey runs a TKD and a self defense class in Tazewell some man named Richmond is in Princeton and tTeam Brutal here in Tazewell so there are many places to go an train around here.
jacob cash

Whitewood, VA

#9 Mar 30, 2014
ive seen where the team brutal is in north tazewell but how do I contact them about signing up
jacob cash

Whitewood, VA

#10 Mar 30, 2014
how do I contact the team brutal mma place in north Tazewell
jacob cash

Whitewood, VA

#11 Mar 30, 2014
how do I contact team brutal in north Tazewell to signup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hottest guy in tazewell (Apr '15) 4 hr maggie 2
Ronny Roberts or maybe a Pruett now 13 hr cedarB 1
Kellie cline (Williams) SNITCH 18 hr Fla girl 8
Whitley a snitch .....watch out 21 hr just me 1
sheryl up on the hill Mon missy 2
snotty guy named matt (Nov '15) Mon 2madd2play 10
hope jenkins Sun haha 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Tazewell Mortgages