Posted in the North Tazewell Forum

shrader

Tazewell, VA

#1 Oct 10, 2010
yeah i thank he is a lil punk a$$ bitch that needs tought a lesson
1DangDeer

Richlands, VA

#2 Oct 11, 2010
aint he kin to randy and tammy baker? or is he just a another alien!
shrader

Tazewell, VA

#3 Oct 12, 2010
yeah he is
shrader

Tazewell, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2010
ya wat about danny
lol

Franklin, TN

#5 Oct 15, 2010
dang dude it's danny baker if you got problem say it to his face i mean i seen alot better start threads to talk sh !t but this tops it if you scared of him you is just much punk as him since you put him on blast on topix you must be scared since you just dind't knock the dude out or somehting
PPL

Bandy, VA

#6 Oct 19, 2010
lol wrote:
dang dude it's danny baker if you got problem say it to his face i mean i seen alot better start threads to talk sh !t but this tops it if you scared of him you is just much punk as him since you put him on blast on topix you must be scared since you just dind't knock the dude out or somehting
Danny is a punk a pill head and thinks he is hott shit when he is no such thing as bad as I hate to say this he is a lousy lay!!
lmao at U

Bandy, VA

#7 Dec 15, 2010
Danny thinks he's somethin special and acts like high school were the best days of his life and those were his hay days according to him its like this ur in ur 20s not 60s get off ur bum ass and get a job hs is over and u cant get it back
lil baker

Richmond, VA

#8 Dec 24, 2010
wow pll talk alot of shit and has fake names on here ...i think yall need to mind ur on bessins n not dannys...xoxo
Fools

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Danny is a punk!! High school wasnt a hayday for him. I remember him being rude and brash! He talked down to females and he was fair from being worth anything at all! I remember him talking crap to a small kid once when he was in high school! What kind of guy does that? I would be embrassed to take up for someone like that! He is mean even to his family! I've seen this FIRST HAND!! Choking, hitting and putting them out of his vehicle when the POS didnt even have his DL in the first place! He wasnt anything in highschool and he isnt anything now! Waste of good space and air!
I dont need anyone replying with some mindless rant on me not posting my real name of "say it to his face" bs Because I have..and I would again if given the chance. What is "bessins" exactly??
FaithL

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2010
Very small penis must be why he's such a pick!!
lil baker

Richmond, VA

#11 Jan 1, 2011
wow pll need to shut up...danny is very good to his fameily and who ever sayed they seen him hit or beat us is messt up on crak or somethig...everone just needs to stop talking shit and grow up.....and who is fools???try puting ur real name
Mistaken

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2011
I've seen him being mean to his cousins too!
shrader

Bandy, VA

#13 Apr 25, 2011
yep he has
Bex

Tazewell, VA

#14 Apr 26, 2011
Danny is not a bad guy. I basically grew up right beside of him from Elementary School to High School. I wasnt popular by any means but Danny was always nice to me. I think hes a good guy all in all. Nobody is perfect. Danny may do things but hell its called being human.
red neck

Matthews, NC

#15 Jun 20, 2012
okay shrader ur his cuzin and ur just trying to get stuff started i was with u wen u wrote all this and for everone eals get a life and stop worring about danny yall all had to like him at some point n time and to the gril that sayed he was a bad f**ck u shouldnt be such a f**cking whore and spread ur legs i mean realy now the hole world knows u f**cked him great job haha pll are so dumb these days
red neck

Matthews, NC

#16 Jun 20, 2012
lil baker wrote:
wow pll talk alot of shit and has fake names on here ...i think yall need to mind ur on bessins n not dannys...xoxo
i ant clue less how ever sayed that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow erase this 2 hr Magic 2
Pocahontas ATV Trail Head (Jun '13) 4 hr Helper 2
lindsey perkins 7 hr sad 4
big women wanted 8 hr New guy 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 10 hr Jake 1,361
2014 G-Men 17 hr Openby28 195
looking for good man Wed sky 1
North Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

North Tazewell Jobs

North Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Tazewell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]