First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I do not

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2011
WORRIED wrote:
hey guys i bought chicken there a few weeks back and got food poisioning from it i was in hospital a week over it
believe a word of what you are saying. What hospital were you in. The hospitals have to report food poisioning to the health dept and they inturn will post such on their web page for all to see. Nothing posted so all I can say is that you full of it, that is full of chicken $hit.
i to

Tazewell, VA

#22 Jan 26, 2011
got sick after eating some fryed chicken. eat there at your own risk.dont care if u believe me or not
Think

United States

#23 Jan 26, 2011
Worried and i to are the same person. So why does the Health Dept not post anything? Don't believe what you are reporting.
WORRIED

Tazewell, VA

#24 Jan 26, 2011
whatever go ahead and eat the nasty ass chicken .... I dont care what you think \
dont doubt

Tazewell, VA

#25 Jan 26, 2011
This aint the first place i heard about buds chicken making someone sick.... i work on strip job and stop in there everyday....
Yeaa

Tazewell, VA

#26 Mar 29, 2011
I love buds:) And I know them,personally:)So,Shut up:)
What

United States

#27 Mar 30, 2011
the, this crap about buds chicken has been going on for 2 years. What is the deal, if you like it buy and eat it, if not just shut up and stay away. This is why Topix sucks, lame a$$ fools getting on here and talking crap about something or somebody. Nothing interesting or entertaining.
josh

Santee, SC

#28 Oct 29, 2011
they have got good hotdog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Police Dept 23 hr Barnie 2
Accident Fri Weiser 4
dera black (Sep '10) Fri That one 9
felicia n cline gauger (Feb '13) Thu Concerned 17
Women in Blfd with the sexiest boobs Jul 19 Ashleigh 22
Stormi (Sep '16) Jul 19 beaver 6
Mickey Asbury (May '11) Jul 3 Vivian 6

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance