First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Lorton, VA

#1 Mar 31, 2009
anyone ever gotten sick after eating buds chicken?
Alittle Crazy

Port Republic, VA

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Yup...About two years back...I got sick off their chicken. I was half way through with it when I realized it wasn't completely cooked.
ex-employee

Rockwall, TX

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Hey I use to work at Buds about 4 yrs ago... and we always fully cooked our chicken... unless they had someone new that didnt know what they were doing there shouldnt have been a reason for it to not have been done.... Bud and his wife Kathy are really great ppl and wouldnt let any of there customers be unsatisfied....anytime you buy soomething from there and its wrong talk to Kathy or Bud they'll do ya right!! Buds is a great store... they just dont always hire the right ppl!!
Unknown

New Hope, VA

#4 Apr 9, 2009
I have never gotten sick from eatting there & i have ate there for years.
ballsackmcgee

Port Republic, VA

#5 Apr 21, 2009
I can't tell you first-hand about the quality of chicken they sell. But, I can tell you that if you find yourself eating at a store named "Bud's" common sense should nudge you to bisect the sumbatches to see if they're cooked all the way through.
jungle

White Sulphur Springs, MT

#6 Apr 25, 2009
I got a biscuit from there about a year ago and it had a hair in it but all times before that they were good. I can't eat there anymore but mistakes do happen even in homes but I guess I just have a weak stomach
cellany

Franklin, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2009
i grew up down dryfork so i've eaten my share of food from bud's. i loved it then and i still think it's great.
Chris Tabor

Greenville, SC

#8 Aug 11, 2009
hey i eat there alot and most of the time its just the taste
fyi

Bennettsville, SC

#9 Aug 16, 2009
Bud's is great. If you have a complaint, they will make it right. Nice people running a CLEAN store. I'd drive past 100 HILLBILLY MARKET's to get Bud's. Now you have to worry if you are eating in a store run by Dean Kennedy. They've been shut down my the health dept before.
chichi

North Tazewell, VA

#10 Aug 20, 2009
i bought some rotten meat there once, haven't been back.
Great

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 10, 2009
Love it!!! Way better than KFC.
just me

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2009
I have eaten at buds for many years and my dad swears by there chicken and it use to be very good but about 2 weeks ago my husband and i was down that way and i bragged on it so much he wanted to stop and get some i was very disappointed not like it use to be. My husband says it was ok but nothing beat KFC
Sadbuttrue

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 19, 2009
KFC is nasty! It is sad a little store like Buds can make better chicken. But the truth hurts.
Joe

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Chris Tabor wrote:
hey i eat there alot and most of the time its just the taste
I think it is great. I eat there all the time. Hey christopper
Broke

Fishersville, VA

#15 Nov 15, 2009
Ive tried to get a job there several times. I guess ill have to grow some tits then ill get hired
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2010
I eat there every day I go hunting. Best place in the world!!!
concerned person

Tazewell, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2011
IF YOU GO INTO BUDS AND YOU SMELL SOMETHING STINKING ITS THE CHICKEN ....... IT SITS IN THE COOLER IN BUCKETS AND ROTS AND THEY STILL SELL THE NASTY STUFF
ALOT OF OTHER THINGS ARE ROTTEN TO IN THE DELI
BE CAREFUL WHEN EATING THERE THINK TWICE
Dude

North Tazewell, VA

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Bud's chicken and cheese biscuits will change your life! Don't Sh!t on Bud's!!!!!
concerned person

Tazewell, VA

#19 Jan 25, 2011
HEY DUDE I WASNT TALKING ABOUT THEIR STUPID BISCUITS IM TALKING ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN
WORRIED

Tazewell, VA

#20 Jan 25, 2011
hey guys i bought chicken there a few weeks back and got food poisioning from it i was in hospital a week over it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell baseball 9 hr Billy 5
what's new in bishop these days? 20 hr josh 1
Silver stacking Mon Wants to know 1
Just wondering? Mon Curious 1
Amber Creasy (Aug '17) Mon Peanut butter 46
Correction officers Mon Morales 4
Clayton billips is a snitch Mon Funny 8

North Tazewell Jobs

Personal Finance

North Tazewell Mortgages