who is responsible

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Dec 21, 2011
i live with boyfriend his mother is a functioning senior citizen who can take care of herself according to her doctor, family, and friends; yet refuses to and he leaves her with me while he goes to work or does things with his son. this is his mother shouldnt he be taking more of an active role in taking care of her instead of me and since he is not shouldnt i be getting paid if she refuses to take care of herself and i have to do it and take her everywhere with me?
lilpete

New Hope, VA

#2 Dec 23, 2011
who is responsible wrote:
i live with boyfriend his mother is a functioning senior citizen who can take care of herself according to her doctor, family, and friends; yet refuses to and he leaves her with me while he goes to work or does things with his son. this is his mother shouldnt he be taking more of an active role in taking care of her instead of me and since he is not shouldnt i be getting paid if she refuses to take care of herself and i have to do it and take her everywhere with me?
its his mother his job unless you marry the sorry SOB...one thing to think about what if something happens to you will he be there the help you??? and why would anybody want to be with somebody that wont even take care of their own parent(s)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham Basketball 14 hr State 20
Nikki Mitchel (Mar '13) 16 hr Elnene 44
Redhead trans woman 18 hr Earl 18
Next Bulldog Football Coach 22 hr Billy 48
NEW RESTAURANT called SEVEN Sat hmmmm 10
Tazewell girls basketball Sat Wonderer 19
Boys Basketball Sat Clyde 33

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance