Porta pooper @ the park
Julie

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2013
So I was wondering why some animals with no morals have to ruin things for everyone? At the park (Cavitt's Creek) some itch pods knocked over the porta pooper. I mean nothing like ruining it for everyone you know? For days and days there were new ignorant graffiti scratched in the interior walls and other damage to the pot but now they've done it. They've found it necessary to knock the darn thing over. Why? I would love for someone who knows whom did this would come forward and turn them in because it's just ridiculous. Now what are the rest of us suppose to do that go out there and enjoy the park and don't abuse it. Shame on you!! And for anyone else that goes out there if we all just picked up after ourselves the trash on the banks of the lake wouldn't be so bad. It's bad enough that the fish guts and old bait attract all the flies and not to mention smells like crap when it rots but there are trash can's all over the place that you could put your trash in. Just an extra step or two, don't be so lazy.
Brian

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Well julie, I for one came up with a solution about the pooper. When I go for a walk at the park I just slide one of those adult briefs on and off I go when Im done I just slide that bad boy off and sling it in the parking lot.
Julie

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Well Brian as long as your mental condition calls for diapers Brian, I guess you have to do what you have to do. Thank you Brian however for using the trash bin in the parking lot because I haven't seen your diapers laying around. Have a wonderful day Brian and God bless you!
Jim

Tazewell, VA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Use the restrooms, there are two one as you come into the park and one at the campground.
Julie

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
I'm talking about the other side where it's not part of the campground itself. It's over past Bud's shopping Center up Healing Springs Road. However I do like the other side too but it's just a shame no matter what ya know/
Brian

Washington, DC

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Well julie if you spent less time on topix complaining about litter bugs and do some P.I work at the park watching for litter bugs taking tag numbers down reporting them to our finest local authorities maybe something can be done about it. Also dont forget about our talented artist who you can also report by useing your cell to call our finest local authorities. All this complaining on our local gossip internet can be avoid if this world would have more whining cry babies like yourself too be more observant while at the park and report individuals who commit these harness misdemeanor crimes rather taking time to b!tch about it on topix take the time away from the computer with your pissed off stuck up azz to the park and help clean up...!!!!! Have a good day and god bless you and your family..
Julie

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Brian you are absolutely correct! It is useless to complain on the local gossip page not to mention useless posting my serious concern for itch pods like yourself who are on the other end sitting on their computer waiting for bitches like me to post whining crap like this.
That is an excellent idea to be a PI.... it actually sounds like fun don't you think? Pictures are also a good idea of the art work how ever i think I'll wait until the pooper is erect once again. It scares me to think what it may look like if I open the door and a bunch of boo boo flushes out.
When I go the next time I WILL remember to take a trash bag and pick up a some (I usually do) but hope others will too. They have a nice picnic area there as well we could have lunch. Bring the family it could be fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GHS Band 4 hr Stonecold 3
Go Bulldogs 6 hr Shady216 13
Need work 6 hr Gay lover 3
Horny women 9 hr Eternal truth 2
new manager already quit Sat Carrie 2
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) Sat coal minner 38
Jamie Dillon Cartwright Sat coal minner 6

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance