pill addiction wins again

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
i thought i had a great guy except he came with a son who is addicted to pills, meth, synthetic marijuana and anything else he can get his hands on. i noticed the problem immediately but my bf claims he is a good kid and isnt doing it yet i see him skipping school, grades going down, anti-social to us but not his friends who all have drug issues,not coming home for weeks at a time, constantly texting before he leaves, always in bluefield and princeton and tazewell square apts, constantly sleeping at weird hours, leaving out thru his bedroom window all hours of the night, and constantly sniffing and picking at his lower jaw and sometimes his entire face is open wounds. i have tried to get bf to see his kid is addicted but he refuses to believe me cus the kid always said he isnt doing it. i now have no choice but to walk away and have no idea of how i will do this as everytime i hide my money in a locked room it disappears and i cant prove its him. this is really painful to see someone in denial knowing that in the end this kid will walk away from his dad and more than likely die of an overdose.
agirll2

Tazewell, VA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Don't let addiction will again....don't walk away. You be the one that makes the difference and save your bf's son's life. It is just money, you can replace it, you can't replace a lost life!!
pill addiction wins again

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
agirll2 wrote:
Don't let addiction will again....don't walk away. You be the one that makes the difference and save your bf's son's life. It is just money, you can replace it, you can't replace a lost life!!
i buried my sisters child she was addicted to crack cocaine and meth it destroyed me and this is hitting to close to home if it were my son rehab all the way but dad doesnt believe me. i dont want to walk away but bf wont do anything about stopping the kid by refusing use of his cell phone which the kid has and wont contact his dad. he caused major damage to his dads truck and we havent seen him since. the kid uses every excuse and usually i am the person he blames for not being home and bf feeds into it i believe because its easier to believe than to deal with the actual problem being his son. to be honest this is not the first in this family to do this it started with mom tham brother now him. my heart is breaking and im angry because although he gets on my nerves at times i really like him but it angers me that he uses his dad financially and emotionally and uses me as the reason to keep staying away from home. i cant prove what he is on he claims its only pot but that picking at his jaw and the irratical behavior tells me im looking at an addict. he has changed so much in the last 2 years its incredible and its not good changes either.
Back n the day

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
They wanted it they liked it they did it they got it they answer for it u cant save people from themselves there guilt not yours
been there

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Back n the day wrote:
They wanted it they liked it they did it they got it they answer for it u cant save people from themselves there guilt not yours
i understand its just hard to see this happen again and not be able to change it for the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G-Men lifting weights? 5 hr Filipe 80
kristy B 6 hr Yep 2
the sawyers fam. Daniel n Darrel 8 hr Anonymous 4
Knocked up 11 hr Bernard 5
12 yr old girl dating 16 yr old boy (Nov '13) 22 hr Djs 45
Lindsey perkins 23 hr yowifey 1
Tommy Stout Mon superwoman 2
More from around the web

North Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE