Syracuse police charge 36 in prostitu...

Syracuse police charge 36 in prostitution sting originating on Internet

There are 29 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Syracuse police charge 36 in prostitution sting originating on Internet. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Published: Monday, April 25, 2011, 4:44 PM Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011, 5:24 PM Mike Greenlar / The Post-Standard Syracuse police Chief Frank Fowler and Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeldo

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2011
nice job..........
zeldo

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2011
dont let your little head tell your big head what to do ..........
Born White thank GOD

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2011
Wow, one of them is Jessica Biel !!! I'd pay for that.

Wonder if PigSingle or Rhon-duh/Barnfart was nabbed.
zeldo

Albany, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2011
everyone needs some love juice every so often....
Oprah Windbag

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Apr 26, 2011
Police entrapment of consenting adults: Why aren't the cops out arresting the criminals who are actually executing actual crimes against people? Evidently the cops get their jollies off by wasting taxpayer money on these harmless activities between adults instead. Unreal!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Oprah Windbag wrote:
Police entrapment of consenting adults: Why aren't the cops out arresting the criminals who are actually executing actual crimes against people? Evidently the cops get their jollies off by wasting taxpayer money on these harmless activities between adults instead. Unreal!
You hit the nail on the head,5 months of wasted taxpayer's money for 19 prostitues and 17"johns"? Just make it legal,clean it up,tax it and stop wasting our money.I wonder if the cops will ever tell us how much this "big"crime fighting sting costed,I bet they won't.Go after the drug dealers,thugs and dead beat fathers.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2011
Born White thank GOD wrote:
Wow, one of them is Jessica Biel !!! I'd pay for that.
Wonder if PigSingle or Rhon-duh/Barnfart was nabbed.
No, but they just processed your mother and your two sisters. I HEARD YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY.
zeldo

Albany, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they just processed your mother and your two sisters. I HEARD YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY.
we heard you were mugged by 2 puerto ricans.......

they got away with $ 3 and a pic of al sharpton
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

AOL

#9 Apr 26, 2011
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text> we heard you were mugged by 2 puerto ricans. They got away with $3, a pic of al sharpton
They got HIM for playing the roll of a crossdresser John and being a gigolo and he pled guilty if they would let him go with out mentioning his real name. They did that and then told everyone who he really was.. I won't snitch him out tho IF he just goes away and crawls back into his sh*thole again and dies a slow white man's death!
zeldo

Albany, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2011
wurd;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;dog ........
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

AOL

#11 Apr 26, 2011
zeldo wrote:
wurd;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;dog ........
You are one of the most stupidest idiots on these forums.. LOL
zeldo

Albany, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most stupidest idiots on these forums.. LOL
people judge you to be spam, nuts,clueless, and they disagree.

everyone cant be wrong.

you are the imbecile you pinrod pinhead..........
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2011
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
we heard you were mugged by 2 puerto ricans.......
they got away with $ 3 and a pic of al sharpton
You obviously don't know me for sure. What was I doing when they were doing this? helping them or letting them? WHAT IS MY ROLE IN THE PLAY. IF I'M THE LEAD ACTRESS, DON'T I GET A SAY ON THE SCRIPT?
Born White thank GOD

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, how original. a mom/sister comeback.

Get off my mom, cuz a bunch of us just got off yours
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2011
Born White thank GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, how original. a mom/sister comeback.
Get off my mom, cuz a bunch of us just got off yours
You do know that when God was mad at man he turned them white? Yep, they call you LEPROSY. I BET YOU ARE GLAD TO BE A DISEASE. I AGREE. THANK GOD IS RIGHT. LMAO AT WHITE PEOPLE CALLED LEPROSY. REMEMBER MELONINE + BLACK SKIN = NO BURNING AND STINKING LIKE WET DOGS. AND YOU TOO STINK LIKE ONE!
zeldo

Albany, NY

#16 Apr 27, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know me for sure. What was I doing when they were doing this? helping them or letting them? WHAT IS MY ROLE IN THE PLAY. IF I'M THE LEAD ACTRESS, DON'T I GET A SAY ON THE SCRIPT?
we got to say this about that.

you were taking it up the ass while the other puerto rican was rifling thru you pockets.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#18 Apr 28, 2011
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
we got to say this about that.
you were taking it up the ass while the other puerto rican was rifling thru you pockets.
YOUR SEXUAL FETTISH IS STARTING TO SHOW AGAIN. YOU AND THE GROUP JUST FINISH A GROUP SEXUAL SESSION OR WHAT? YOU ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT ABOUT THE ROBBERY. HOW DO WE GO FROM A ROBBERY TO SEXUAL ASSAULT?
YOUR FIXATION IS STARTING TO SHOW AGAIN. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THAT MEANS:

Fixation:'concept originated by Sigmund Freud (1905a) to denote the persistence of anachronistic sexual traits'[1]. Subsequently '"Fixation" acquired a broader connotation. With the development of theory of libidinal stages...the term came to mean a persistent attachment, not only to the specific instinctual aims of a particular era, but, instead, to the entire complex of self and object relation'[2] at that time.

More generally, it is the state in which an individual becomes obsessed with an attachment to another person, being or object (in human psychology):'A strong attachment to a person or thing, especially such an attachment formed in childhood or infancy and manifested in immature or neurotic behavior that persists throughout life.

DID YOU GUYS GO TO THE NUT DR AS A GROUP OR INDIVIDUALLY?
TheTruthHurtz

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Apr 28, 2011
By the way, I have a boner.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2011
TheTruthHurtz wrote:
By the way, I have a boner.
THAT'S NOT WHAT THE WOMEN SAID: ONE TOLD ME YOU DROPPED YOUR PANTS AND SHE YELLED: IT'S A GIRL!
MRSNLEWIS

Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 28, 2011
YOU ALL ARE STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Wed Outrageous 61
News Coast Guard investigates unknown sheen in Lake ... Mon sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard Investigates "Sheen" on Lake Ontario Mon sounds safe eh 1
Syracuse Road Test Jun 27 notfromsyracuse 1
News CNY priest who stole $87,000 from parishioners ... (Jun '12) Jun 27 Acolyte 5
Anyone know Selina Negron? Jun 25 John 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Jun 25 Asap 2

North Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Syracuse Mortgages