NS Studios Executive Touts Epcot-Esqu...

NS Studios Executive Touts Epcot-Esque 'City Within City'

There are 1 comment on the The Day story from Dec 21, 2006, titled NS Studios Executive Touts Epcot-Esque 'City Within City'. In it, The Day reports that:

Georgette Smart, North Stonington Studios co-chief executive officer, said Wednesday the project has expanded to about three times its original size.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

JENNIFER MITCHELL

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2007
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN-
I FEEL COMPELLED TO SHARE MY OPONION.THE IDEA OF SUCH A WONDERFUL AND EXCITING PROPOSAL TO THE PEOPLE AND THE STATE OF CONN. NOT ONLY IS THIS A GREAT BENEFIT TO BOOST THE "MORALE" OF THE PEOPLE, IT WILL CREATE INFINATE POSSIBILITIES.
I MYSELF DO NOT LIVE IN CONN.,BUT I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.I ENJOY TRAVELING THERE, BEING IT IS SO CLOSE TO NY.
I WISH ONLY GOOD THINGS TO COME
CONCERNED CITIZEN
JENNIFER MITCHELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Stonington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Apr 14 Pam-s 23
News Blizzards in the time of Trump Mar '17 America Gentleman... 6
News Boyfriend: Woman Found Dead In Road Jumped Out ... (Jul '08) Nov '16 Copy 71
News Haunted Places: Hell Hollow Road (Mar '08) Sep '16 cacplanor 26
Fox in the henhouse (Mar '16) Mar '16 Robert Bruce Burns 1
fox in henhouse (Mar '16) Mar '16 Robert Bruce Burns 1
News UPDATED: North Stonington woman charged with us... (Nov '14) Oct '15 Larry 2

North Stonington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Stonington Mortgages