Ruben Rosario: Bravery. Charity. Comp...

Ruben Rosario: Bravery. Charity. Compassion. They're all found ...

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 20, 2009, titled Ruben Rosario: Bravery. Charity. Compassion. They're all found .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Three things I picked up after returning to the Saintly City from Sin City last week: A TRUE HERO That's what folks in the know tell me and newsroom colleague Jason Hoppin about Maplewood police officer Julie Olson as more details emerge from the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Scotty

Hastings, MN

#1 Sep 20, 2009
This officer is a true hero who died protecting two women.

Since: Sep 09

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 20, 2009
Waits for "Atticus Finch" and more of his stupid comments.
Atticus Finch

Clay, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2009
I still wonder whether they shot each other.

Since: Sep 09

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 28, 2009
You don't disappoint. <wink>
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 1, 2009
I have a question for you, Mr. Anonymous:

If they did shoot each other, would you want to know about that at this point?

Since: Sep 09

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Oct 1, 2009
Sure.

Why don't you call the BCA and get a copy of the report. It is public information you know. <wink>
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

#7 Oct 2, 2009
I don't want the BCA report. I want the truth about whether it was Devon Dockery or Julie Olson that shot Officer Crittenden.

Since: Sep 09

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 2, 2009
LOL...You are just another conspiracy theorist who when faced with overwhelming evidence (and I can GAURANTEE you that it is there at the BCA if you just take the time to look into it... <wink>) you still look for any smidge of doubt to justify your skewed thinking.
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2009
Mr_ Anonymous wrote:
... overwhelming evidence (and I can GAURANTEE you that it is there at the BCA if you just take the time to look into it...
Do you have a link to it?

If not, what number do I call to have them email it to me so I can post it?

Or are you just blowing smoke here?
MN Observer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 3, 2009
Atticus Finch wrote:
I don't want the BCA report. I want the truth about whether it was Devon Dockery or Julie Olson that shot Officer Crittenden.
There is no indication that anything occurred other than what has been reported. Why do you insist on trying to sully the reputation of either officer? Are you some punk that was arrested by one of them? That's the only reason I can think of that you continually make up crap about this unfortunate incident. Really, what makes you think something happened other than what Mr. Rosario wrote in his column?
Mayor McSpendy

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Oct 3, 2009
Atticus Finch wrote:
I have a question for you, Mr. Anonymous:
If they did shoot each other, would you want to know about that at this point?
yes...more training could be needed.
RIP Rick

Delano, MN

#13 Oct 3, 2009
MN Observer you are wrong!

The TRUTH is an appropriate response to the question no matter what it is.

I have no doubt Rick was shot/only shot as reported, by the perp.

IF by some change Olson mistakenly shot Rick she would NOT be interested in going back to work. Having seen results of a good PD involved shooting Olson would NOT be able to handle the pressure from inside herself and would change professions IF she knew she shot Rick.
MN Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no indication that anything occurred other than what has been reported. Why do you insist on trying to sully the reputation of either officer? Are you some punk that was arrested by one of them? That's the only reason I can think of that you continually make up crap about this unfortunate incident. Really, what makes you think something happened other than what Mr. Rosario wrote in his column?
MN Observer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Oct 3, 2009
RIP Rick wrote:
MN Observer you are wrong!
The TRUTH is an appropriate response to the question no matter what it is.
I have no doubt Rick was shot/only shot as reported, by the perp.
IF by some change Olson mistakenly shot Rick she would NOT be interested in going back to work. Having seen results of a good PD involved shooting Olson would NOT be able to handle the pressure from inside herself and would change professions IF she knew she shot Rick.
<quoted text>
What exactly am I wrong about? I not clear on what it is you think I wrote or what my position and intentions are.
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

#15 Oct 3, 2009
RIP Rick wrote:
MN Observer you are wrong!
The TRUTH is an appropriate response to the question no matter what it is.
I have no doubt Rick was shot/only shot as reported, by the perp.
IF by some change Olson mistakenly shot Rick she would NOT be interested in going back to work. Having seen results of a good PD involved shooting Olson would NOT be able to handle the pressure from inside herself and would change professions IF she knew she shot Rick.
<quoted text>
Maybe that is true. Then again, maybe that is why she missed the funeral.

The best way to determine exactly who shot whom would be to study the guns, the bullets, the wounds and the hands of the people who allegedly fired weapons. All the information we have so far is based on Officer Olson's testimony. She is the only living eye witness. If her report can be corroborated by physical evidence then it means she is telling the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Razing puts end to fight over historic 'junk ho... (Jul '10) Jun 5 Batman 1781 130
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... Jun 5 Pleasant Valley S... 1
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages