Ruben Rosario: Bravery. Charity. Compassion. They're all found ...

Full story: TwinCities.com

Three things I picked up after returning to the Saintly City from Sin City last week: A TRUE HERO That's what folks in the know tell me and newsroom colleague Jason Hoppin about Maplewood police officer Julie Olson as more details emerge from the Sept.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2009
Scotty

Hastings, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

This officer is a true hero who died protecting two women.

Since: Sep 09

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Waits for "Atticus Finch" and more of his stupid comments.
Atticus Finch

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

I still wonder whether they shot each other.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

You don't disappoint. <wink>
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

I have a question for you, Mr. Anonymous:

If they did shoot each other, would you want to know about that at this point?

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Sure.

Why don't you call the BCA and get a copy of the report. It is public information you know. <wink>
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

I don't want the BCA report. I want the truth about whether it was Devon Dockery or Julie Olson that shot Officer Crittenden.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

LOL...You are just another conspiracy theorist who when faced with overwhelming evidence (and I can GAURANTEE you that it is there at the BCA if you just take the time to look into it... <wink>) you still look for any smidge of doubt to justify your skewed thinking.
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Mr_ Anonymous wrote:
... overwhelming evidence (and I can GAURANTEE you that it is there at the BCA if you just take the time to look into it...
Do you have a link to it?

If not, what number do I call to have them email it to me so I can post it?

Or are you just blowing smoke here?
MN Observer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Atticus Finch wrote:
I don't want the BCA report. I want the truth about whether it was Devon Dockery or Julie Olson that shot Officer Crittenden.
There is no indication that anything occurred other than what has been reported. Why do you insist on trying to sully the reputation of either officer? Are you some punk that was arrested by one of them? That's the only reason I can think of that you continually make up crap about this unfortunate incident. Really, what makes you think something happened other than what Mr. Rosario wrote in his column?
Mayor McSpendy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Atticus Finch wrote:
I have a question for you, Mr. Anonymous:
If they did shoot each other, would you want to know about that at this point?
yes...more training could be needed.
RIP Rick

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

MN Observer you are wrong!

The TRUTH is an appropriate response to the question no matter what it is.

I have no doubt Rick was shot/only shot as reported, by the perp.

IF by some change Olson mistakenly shot Rick she would NOT be interested in going back to work. Having seen results of a good PD involved shooting Olson would NOT be able to handle the pressure from inside herself and would change professions IF she knew she shot Rick.
MN Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no indication that anything occurred other than what has been reported. Why do you insist on trying to sully the reputation of either officer? Are you some punk that was arrested by one of them? That's the only reason I can think of that you continually make up crap about this unfortunate incident. Really, what makes you think something happened other than what Mr. Rosario wrote in his column?
MN Observer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

RIP Rick wrote:
IF by some change Olson mistakenly shot Rick she would NOT be interested in going back to work. Having seen results of a good PD involved shooting Olson would NOT be able to handle the pressure from inside herself and would change professions IF she knew she shot Rick.
<quoted text>
What exactly am I wrong about? I not clear on what it is you think I wrote or what my position and intentions are.
Atticus Finch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

RIP Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that is true. Then again, maybe that is why she missed the funeral.

The best way to determine exactly who shot whom would be to study the guns, the bullets, the wounds and the hands of the people who allegedly fired weapons. All the information we have so far is based on Officer Olson's testimony. She is the only living eye witness. If her report can be corroborated by physical evidence then it means she is telling the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Go Blue Forever 848
North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754
Cops break up check forgery ring; 13 charged (Dec '10) Apr '14 Missmedezi 87
Legislation would rename Hwy. 36 in North St. P... Mar '14 Joe Blow 3
Tarah Louise Schmahl booked on multiple charges (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local Jail Blotter 1
District 622 Want MORE TAXES (Jul '11) Nov '13 RPeterson 33
Newly installed wind turbines idled by Minnesot... (Jan '10) Nov '13 The loser is gone 2,893

Search the North St. Paul Forum:
•••
•••
•••

North St. Paul Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••