Suspect in Maplewood flashing case ma...

Suspect in Maplewood flashing case may be linked to others, police say

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Suspect in Maplewood flashing case may be linked to others, police say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police said Wednesday they suspect a Stillwater man accused this week of exposing himself to a group of preteen girls may have more victims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Jeremy brixton

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 11, 2010
I know howie, and know for a fact that he would never do that.d
angrymom

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Jeremy brixton wrote:
And all perverts go around telling their friends that they flash little kids for fun...right
blindman

Leesburg, FL

#3 Aug 12, 2010
now don't be jealous jeremy just because he flashed some kid and not you.
catholic priest

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Aug 12, 2010
angrymom wrote:
<quoted text>
And all perverts go around telling their friends that they flash little kids for fun...right
I wish the catholics would get mad about the sexual abuse of children going on in the church.
realization

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Jeremy brixton wrote:
Oh thank goodness you know for a fact! If you have factual information you must report it to the police immediately - after all - you must have been with him when the incidents occurred. You're the alibi Howie's been looking for! aw j/k. It's good of you to want to defend your friend - that's what friends are for - until the facts are revealed. Then you will learn you don't know you're friend as well as you thought, and your friendship will diminish as thoughts of what Howie did roll around in the back of your head and leave you feeling sickened and disheartened.
What a tool

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Glad he's off the streets.
North St Paul is right

Long Lake, MN

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Stillwater is full of sickos.

To bad there are exits off 36 into NSP.

They Voted For Franken

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 13, 2010
There goes my Mike Kuehn theory.
No More Ha-Risky

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2010
realization wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank goodness you know for a fact! If you have factual information you must report it to the police immediately - after all - you must have been with him when the incidents occurred. You're the alibi Howie's been looking for! aw j/k. It's good of you to want to defend your friend - that's what friends are for - until the facts are revealed. Then you will learn you don't know you're friend as well as you thought, and your friendship will diminish as thoughts of what Howie did roll around in the back of your head and leave you feeling sickened and disheartened.
Facts are pesky things... just ask the Stillwater mayor Ha-Risky.

http://www.nomorekenharycki.com/
Kellie Maloney

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2010
I went to high school with howie and he was a good friend of mine for many years. after hearing about this i have no idea what to believe and its sad.
No More Ha-Risky

Richardson, TX

#12 Aug 15, 2010
Kellie Maloney wrote:
I went to high school with howie and he was a good friend of mine for many years. after hearing about this i have no idea what to believe and its sad.
I guess maybe you should believe that he's a sex offender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
News Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
News North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754

North St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages