POLAR NET - We voted no, but surprise...

POLAR NET - We voted no, but surprise, we are paying for it anyway

Posted in the North St. Paul Forum

DISGUSTED W THE CITY

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 21, 2010
I reviewed the City of North St Paul 2009 annual financial audit and it reads:

The city entered into a lease agreement for financing the aquisition of fiber optic equipment and infrastructure. This debt matures on June 1, 2016 and carries and interest rate of 4.50 percent. Fiber optic fund revenues will be used to liquidate this loan. Yes, you read right, this is also taken from the city financial audit page 54.

On page 60 of the audit it reads:

The deficit of this fund is as of December 31, 2009 was $102,761. The deficit in the fiber optic fund will be reduced and eliminated as operations progress beyond the initial start up phase.

Like I said, our votes don't count!

Would you like to review the entire comprehensive financial report for year ending 2009 directly from the City of North St Paul's website.
http://cityofnorthstpaul.wordpress.com/wp-adm...

It a PDF document, which should be searchable, however most of the report is in image format - so the search function doesn't really work. Another purposeful cover up. Probably why they wanted people to vote to bring google to North St Paul..
Carbon Hoof Print

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Where there is smoke there is fire.

No coincident that the City attorney is an expert in public communications.

Go to his website and read his background- This is what he does.

When Casewell retired --there was no REAL competitive bid for the city attorney services.

I think the other attorney did Will's and Trusts.
It was a charade.

They are going to shove this down your throat one way or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
News Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
News North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754

North St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages