Sell it

Full story: TwinCities.com
The Arden Hills City Council is again showing it doesn't care what the public wants . Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2009
Bruce Faulken, I've always maintained that the Gophers football went down hill about the same time the Vikings came around. Just look around, how many cities support both the NFL and major college ball? Very few, not enough dollars to go around. Plus, the wise old sage's at the U want to be known as an entelectual college, not a sports college.
Gndydncr

Fargo, ND

#2 Oct 26, 2009
Interesting to note that the two opposing letters regarding the fate of the arsenal in Arden Hills come from folks who don't even live in Arden Hills.
WJH

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Well Mayor Coleman has presided over a city putting pavers down on Goodrich ave for $304,000 when blacktop would've cost only $46,000. City council says don't worry the city will pick up 75% of the cost so don't get so bent out of shape. http://kstp.com/article/stories/S1212701.shtm...

After all Council Member Dave Thune has more to worry about, I think he's still looking for those drunken Republicans he was so worried about last year,

Vote these DFL bums OUT!
Bill Brown

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 27, 2009
Forget NASCAR and all the nightmares about NASCAR. There is no proof any money would be made from it. The Twin Cities already has major league sports business some of which already are hurting in sales. The season is way too short BIR proves that. The usage would be merely a few days a year. Also think of the air quality from the races.
Now think of the air quality of a park. Makes you feel better already doesn't it ?
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Oct 27, 2009
Gndydncr wrote:
Interesting to note that the two opposing letters regarding the fate of the arsenal in Arden Hills come from folks who don't even live in Arden Hills.
It is not an issue for the Arden Hills level, it is for all since we the taxpayers bought the land from farmers. That guy from Pine City has written good letters before, glad to see somebody from the north takes an interest in the metro. Now clean it up and keep it public for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... Jan 25 Answer 2
Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan 15 tonto99 90
Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754
Cops break up check forgery ring; 13 charged (Dec '10) Apr '14 Missmedezi 87
Legislation would rename Hwy. 36 in North St. P... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe Blow 3
North St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out