Woodbury police officer shot during domestic call

There are 3 comments on the Star Tribune story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Woodbury police officer shot during domestic call. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

A Woodbury police officer apparently was shot and wounded late Thursday responding to a domestic dispute, neighbors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

JUST N TIME

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 16, 2010
After police arrived, an officer was shot and a man at the residence was shot and killed. It was not clear how many officers may have fired their guns.

I suspect ALL fired their weapons until they had no bullets.

Let me guess.

37 rounds shot in total

6 hit the suspect.

Start a pool?

I always say if your gonna beat your spouse invest in a vest.
IFoughtTheLawand TheLawWon

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2010
I'm trying to remember why I've never been shot at by the police. Let me think now, it will come to me. Oh yes, now I remember - because I never shot at them. Coincidence?
Al Cabone

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 16, 2010
TheLawwinssometimenotallthetim ehtough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) 3 hr satisfied 98
Lipstick on the snowman Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
News Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
News North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754
News Cops break up check forgery ring; 13 charged (Dec '10) Apr '14 Missmedezi 87
More from around the web

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]