Obama town hall beams into Minnesota ...

Obama town hall beams into Minnesota senior centers

There are 19 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Obama town hall beams into Minnesota senior centers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

President Barack Obama is beaming into nursing homes and senior living developments in several Minnesota cities today to talk about the health care overhaul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

RightOn

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Those poor Seniors. It's bad enough to be in a nursing home. Then to have to listen to and watch that m o r o n? "Give me another pill"
Failure in Chief

Corvallis, OR

#2 Jun 8, 2010
If this health care bill is such a good thing for all of us, why does obama feel the need to "beam" himself into nursing homes to convince them this is right for them?
Bah Humbug

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Talk about a "Captive audience!"
BigD

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2010
I agree with you RightOn. What a perfect way to euthanize us old fogies and get us out of the way but to force Obama's monologues on us. Wasn't that part of the Democraps health care plan all along?
Komrad Chrissy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Bah Humbug wrote:
Talk about a "Captive audience!"
only the dementia patients believe him any way.
Dances with Wolves

Yulee, FL

#6 Jun 8, 2010
RightOn wrote:
Those poor Seniors. It's bad enough to be in a nursing home. Then to have to listen to and watch that m o r o n? "Give me another pill"
I'm thinking that the Seniors who still have their wits about them could deliberately act up, start shouting back at him, then fall back on the "I can't help myself" excuse. Think about the potential...lol
Orwell

Hopkins, MN

#7 Jun 8, 2010
1984? Big Brother? Anyone?
jvm

Wichita, KS

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Maybe he feels that he can brainwash captive audiences since waterboarding is out now. It's unfortunate for the seniors since they do not have the option of getting up and walking out. Talk about mistreatment of out senior citizens. Why doesn't he put as much effort into getting the ILLEGAL TRASH out of our country. I guess that isn't part of his TAKE OVER AMERICA STRATEGY.

“Peace the old fashioned way”

Since: Jan 09

Montevideo

#9 Jun 8, 2010
LOL.......oatmeal & Obama, what a combo. Whats next.....the preemie ward at the hospital? That's the only 2 groups that buy into anything that clown has to say, unless you count the mentally challenged.
Taxmemore

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 8, 2010
This ought to be rich. I bet no mention will be made of the reductions in payments to doctors for Medicare services and what that will mean, the loss of Medicare supplement plans, and the announcement by Medicare's government actuary that the plan is actually going increase costs (what a shocker!). Fire up the TelePrompTer, Rahm!
Jean Francois de Kerry

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jun 8, 2010
You're all missing the larger point. Think of all the jobs being created by this, what with all the chair pushers needed to hear this inspirational message.
obvious

Anaheim, CA

#12 Jun 8, 2010
Jean Francois de Kerry wrote:
You're all missing the larger point. Think of all the jobs being created by this, what with all the chair pushers needed to hear this inspirational message.
hahahaha good one! ALL we need!
MORE government jobs that the rest of us will need to support.
Bulldog

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 8, 2010
2012 He's out.....
Bulldog

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jun 8, 2010
Obama has the Kennedy type "curse". Most likely all those old folks will die shortly after his visit.
Hmmmmmmm

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jun 8, 2010
Bulldog wrote:
2012 He's out.....
Hope & Change!!!!!!!
Truth

Burnsville, MN

#16 Jun 8, 2010
Obama is still out trying to sell Obama care. Someone needs to tell this guy that no body wants what he is selling. Even the democrats that shoved it down our throats are running from it. Why Obama and the Democrats are spending any time on anything other than jobs and the economy tell you how out of touch they are with America. Failure does not even begin to describe what they are doing to this country. One person has to be happy though- Jimmy Carter- He is no longer considered the worst president in the history of our country.
The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 8, 2010
Is he sending any of his death councilors to talk to them personally?
Bulldog

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jun 8, 2010
I think Daddy Longlegs is loosing his juice.
Dr Procto

Titusville, FL

#19 Jun 8, 2010
"Let me be clear"
"Make no mistake"
"Completely unprecedented"

Guess he found out whose arse he was gonna kick.

What a complete and utter phony.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan '16 baba 111
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
News Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages