North St. Paul / School budget cut hearing slated

Feb 24, 2011 Full story: TwinCities.com 11

The North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale school district is planning to hold a public hearing to gather input on proposed budget reductions.

Full Story
Jon

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Get rid off all the lazy middle management parasites at the District offices.

Get rid of senior pension builing I-don't-care teachers.

Take the 200 water dispensers out of the schools for staff. let them drimk the same water as the kids or bring their own $15,000 bucks

Bust the UNION.

Mass layoffs. Allow 60 studends per class and give them permission to kick butt if kid get out of line.
Teacher

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 26, 2011
Dearest Jon,
Water dispensers? In schools? Wow. Maybe Andover has nicer facilities than NSP. Do you have couches and TV's for teachers too? Last time I checked, teachers spend the majority of their day teaching children, emailing parents, and meeting to find better ways to increase academic achievement. It looks like you could write a coherent response. I hope you appreciated your public education from a caring teacher.
Signed,
A Teacher
Your Still a D Bag

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Andover is just an ISP exist node idiot. Do You understand what network servers do? Doubt it.

I can change my ISP as easily as you can hide yours.

STFU.
Teacher

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Let me know if you are up for a real debate. I'm not in need of a computer lesson today, but thanks for thinking of me.
Jon

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 27, 2011
That smarted didn't it? Like getting your nipple pinched.
Teacher wrote:
Let me know if you are up for a real debate. I'm not in need of a computer lesson today, but thanks for thinking of me.
U R A DUMB TEACHER

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 27, 2011
Breaking the back of the unions... That's what the teachers are headed for, mark these words.

I have zero respect for today's teachers. There use to be a time when teachers went into that field for the love of children and young people.

Not so, fat so. Now it's about powerful fat cat UNION BOSSES and wheeling power at every level of government lobbying with millions of TAX dollars, yes! door knob, TAX dollars, demanding more and money and power. OH! but teachers pay dues for that!

NO THEY DON'T. I do, the taxpayer--who pays their stinking gravy train salaries.

The same teachers that only work 9 months out of the year take a half dozen sick days, snow days, several school year weeks off for training and this and that, come on..........

They forgot what they took the job for. How can I respect a person who only tows the DFL line so as to garner a fatter and fatter pay check and pension when our kids are dropping out of school and failing quicker than Daddy Long Legs Obama can tell a lie.

Debate. I eat people like you. I have tougher things in my crap. Teacher my ass.

Dummy
JON

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 27, 2011
Man what a prick. Prick appears to be offensive so I won't use it. There ... Click.
622 resident

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Feb 28, 2011
In this weak ecomony the taxpayers in our scool district will need to take an honest look at the district's finances starting at the top. The lack of communication between this school board and the taxpayers has not been wonderful. Take a look at the Citizens Finance Committee meeting minutes and see how it really is. Another levy?? district reserves?? entitlements?? Residents need to start asking questions and hold their school board representatives accoutable to students as well as taxpayers.
g-del

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Feb 28, 2011
622 school district will just raise taxes -- they now have extra voters who get paid not to work in the district now more than ever-- with the media pimps supporting the social engineers its a done deal as usual in this area whom still supported betty mccollum- a former school board member whom also ran the school deep into the red back a few years ago-- they will keep getting duped because they are scared the sky will fall on them--and only liberals get elected to school boards so get ready to pay more
North Saint Paul News

Maple Grove, MN

#11 Mar 1, 2011
Lets see how many people actually show up. They know (the board) That there is going to be a SMACK down between DUMB @SS DAYTON and the Republican held houses.

Districts and cities are begrudgingly taking a look at their future TAX gifts from the STATE and Local levies and they are in trouble--They are running scared as they should.

What is required is re-distribution of PAIN and sacrifice by the SACRED COW government UNIONS that have collectively bargained HACKS into offices shills for the continued extortion. Senator Chuck (lying POS lawyer) Wiger is a great example.

He gets their PAC money and favor for collective bargaining deals. It's no more than a criminal enterprise--a protection racket.

Break the MONOPOLY power that hold taxpayer hostage.

Clean out the house and get rid of these coruptocrats.

It's not that hard...They are not that smart. Just stand up and KICK THEIR @SSES.

http://www.NorthSaintPaulNews.com
JON

Maple Grove, MN

#12 Mar 2, 2011
That's it?
North Saint Paul News wrote:
Lets see how many people actually show up. They know (the board) That there is going to be a SMACK down between DUMB @SS DAYTON and the Republican held houses.
Districts and cities are begrudgingly taking a look at their future TAX gifts from the STATE and Local levies and they are in trouble--They are running scared as they should.
What is required is re-distribution of PAIN and sacrifice by the SACRED COW government UNIONS that have collectively bargained HACKS into offices shills for the continued extortion. Senator Chuck (lying POS lawyer) Wiger is a great example.
He gets their PAC money and favor for collective bargaining deals. It's no more than a criminal enterprise--a protection racket.
Break the MONOPOLY power that hold taxpayer hostage.
Clean out the house and get rid of these coruptocrats.
It's not that hard...They are not that smart. Just stand up and KICK THEIR @SSES.
http://www.NorthSaintPaulNews.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) 20 hr Satisfied 87
Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct 2 keren happ 208
Fall colors in the Twin Cities: where to find them Sep 29 Blackbama 1
Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... Sep 28 Patty Piles 1
North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754
Cops break up check forgery ring; 13 charged (Dec '10) Apr '14 Missmedezi 87
Legislation would rename Hwy. 36 in North St. P... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joe Blow 3
North St. Paul Dating
Find my Match

North St. Paul Jobs