Stillwater man sentenced for flashing...

Stillwater man sentenced for flashing in White Bear Lake, Maplewood, North St. Paul

There are 25 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 7, 2010, titled Stillwater man sentenced for flashing in White Bear Lake, Maplewood, North St. Paul. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 20-year-old Stillwater man who exposed himself to young girls in Maplewood, White Bear Lake and North St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Society

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Dec 8, 2010
Why do we have to give everyone a medical disability? Can't he just be wrong, work to fix the problem and not label it anything at all?!?!?
MnNative

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Dec 8, 2010
Nope! Not buying it. The flashing thing is just the beginning. he will get out lay low for a bit, maybe move to start over and start doing it again and worse. We will hear his name in the future connected with far worse.
The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Dec 10, 2010
He also said he has an "executive function problem" that makes it difficult for him to judge how his actions will affect himself and others

That's a new one for me. We use to just say, "he's a pervert" in my day.
Angry Mom

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Dec 13, 2010
I am a mother of one of the nine year old girls this perv exposed himself to. Of course I am angry about what happened to my daughter, but I am very concerned about future kids this guy will go after when he gets out. In less then 6 months he exposed himself to 12 girls and tried to get them in his car. Lucky that so far he went about it in a very stupid way and did not get his hands on any of them. Now that he has been caught and received 30 days in jail he might not be so stupid when he tries next time. He has to go to sex offender treatment but he does NOT have to register as a sex offender. People get more time for possession of weed. With this kind of repeat behavior already I am sure that this slap on the wrist will not teach him anything except to not get caught.
MKidd

Rosemount, MN

#26 Dec 21, 2010
Fluffer wrote:
Too bad I wasn't outside cleaning my guns when this clown drove by. I'd claim that I have a "executive function problem", too.
"Gee, your honor, I didn't know how my bullet going this his melon was going to affect him."
Maybe I could get 30 days in the workhouse, too???
You seem to be just as big a nutcase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Dead In Shooting At Maplewood Nightclub 10 hr Pat Robertson s F... 2
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) May 13 love 107
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... May 5 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
News Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
More from around the web

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]