Stillwater man sentenced for flashing in White Bear Lake, Maplewood, North St. Paul

A 20-year-old Stillwater man who exposed himself to young girls in Maplewood, White Bear Lake and North St. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outfidel

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Glad they caught this creep before his crimes escalated. The problem with sex offenders is the recidivism rate. It seem every day it's another story of some sicko terrorizing a poor child. Put them all on an island. Then nuke it.
sandi

San Diego, CA

#2 Dec 7, 2010
"executive function problem that makes it difficult for him to judge how his actions will affect himself and others"

does not sound like this guy should even have a drivers license or perhaps ever be let out of the house. let's hope he does not do something worse in 30+ days.
POP EYE

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 7, 2010
Thanks Alan Dershowitz for your briefing.
Outfidel wrote:
Glad they caught this creep before his crimes escalated. The problem with sex offenders is the recidivism rate. It seem every day it's another story of some sicko terrorizing a poor child. Put them all on an island. Then nuke it.

Since: Sep 09

Eden Prairie, MN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Too bad I wasn't outside cleaning my guns when this clown drove by. I'd claim that I have a "executive function problem", too.

"Gee, your honor, I didn't know how my bullet going this his melon was going to affect him."
Maybe I could get 30 days in the workhouse, too???
twncty B clutch

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2010
somethin tells me this fa get gott away with some stuff this isnt the 1st stuff this chomo has tried to pull...i know hes goin to jail but why the long face??
Horny Viking

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Outfidel wrote:
Are you harboring guilty feelings about kids? Mark Foley talked about sex offenders just like you.
Really

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 7, 2010
His parents should be cited for giving the poor deviant that name.

Who gets their jollies from flashing their junk at a 9 year old? That is just not right.

Of course look at this moron. You think he can get some age appropriate tail? Not with a 6 pack and a mitt full of ruffies.

Even in the workhouse they don't like child molesters. And how can you forget a name like Howard Brazilla???

Did you hear me over there on Century Ave?

I SAID DON'T FORGET THE NAME HOWARD BRAZILLA!
Insert Name Here

Avon, MN

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Horny Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you harboring guilty feelings about kids? Mark Foley talked about sex offenders just like you.
Says the man whose moniker is Horny Viking.
atme

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 8, 2010
sandi wrote:
"executive function problem that makes it difficult for him to judge how his actions will affect himself and others"
Im sure drug companies are coming up w/ some new pill for this lad's "condition" right at this moment.
the troll

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Dec 8, 2010
sandi wrote:
does not sound like this guy should even have a drivers license or perhaps ever be let out of the house. let's hope he does not do something worse in 30+ days.
Grant township, where rich parents and their expensive attorneys, gets a kid off (no pun intended) for what anyone else would become a registered sex offender, attempted kidnapping and a 1-3 year sentence.
The Media is the Message

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 8, 2010
An "executive function problem"???! okaaaaaaayy......I can see the drug ads now,("Executive function hurts....") Poor guy. Too bad they didn't diagnose his problem sooner so he could have gotten the help he needed!)
Ricestreeter

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 8, 2010
"executive function problem"? Sounds like a load of BS to me. This guy is 20 years old, too old to hide behind diagnosed disabilities from his public school days. Next time pal and it's years locked up for you.
Maplehood

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2010
I'm sure this isn't the last we will see of this punk.
CamelTow

Calgary, Canada

#14 Dec 8, 2010
guy has got some serious issues...............
XD40 Fan

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Dec 8, 2010
Gee, a whopping 30 days, actually 21 days with good time. Brace yourselves, eastern metro, this guy ain't finished yet.
Ricestreeter

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Dec 8, 2010
Ok, I just looked it up. "Executive function disorder" is a form of ADD. I don't think that made this guy want to expose Jr to little kids. Like I thought, trying to hide behind some bogus public school diagnosis.
Tori

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Actually people that worked with him were surprised. He was very nice, quiet, but nice.

Maybe it was the weird name that made him snap?
Annie

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 8, 2010
I bet he loves video games.
WOWW

Hartford, CT

#19 Dec 8, 2010
He knows the consequences and considers this before he exposes himself otherwise he would be flashing girls over the age of 13. The reason he doesn't is because if he were to flash a 20 year old she would laugh in his face. He gets off on the fear and that's what's scary.

And the true determinant to know that he's not going to stop this behavior, is the fact that even while he got caught and in the middle of charges and punishment, he was still out committing more flashings.

Shame on the judge for only asking for the 30 days in the work house. SMH
Yeppers

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 8, 2010
He also said he has an "executive function problem" that makes it difficult for him to judge how his actions will affect himself and others.

Really??? Sounds like an immaturity problem more than anything. I wish they would stop making psychological excuses for the behavior of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State board investigating lawyer's complaint ag... (Feb '09) Dec 14 Iabdull 29
Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Dec 12 lol man 88
Ramsey County home values rising, and so are th... Dec 8 doomsayer 1
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Dutchman 3
Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... Sep '14 Patty Piles 1
North St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web