St. Paul Police Department loses beloved worker to cancer

Full story: TwinCities.com

In Kim Yobbie's work at the St. Paul police records department and elsewhere, she sometimes encountered disgruntled customers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Karoline

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Rest in peace Kim. You will be dearly missed by us all. I know it wasn't always easy working together, but we managed to mend fences, and have a few laughs.
Patriot

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>She may rest but not in peace. She worked for the criminal regime. Her time has ended. No member of a criminal regime ever sees eternity. Thank God. They enjoy life and reign there terror for life. This is karma. How many children did she help ruin. To many child victims for them to be forgiven. They never tot they burn. Even he ll does not want that kind.
You are beyond stupid.
Patriot

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts. Here victims must forgive her. There are thousands on each members list. They never stand a chance just like there victims never did. If you read the bible not satins officers hand book you would know this. Beyond animal. You are following the party of the false prophets like Glenn beck,
Once again you prove you are beyond stupid. What were you arrested for?
DUDE ABIDES

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>She may rest but not in peace. She worked for the criminal regime. Her time has ended. No member of a criminal regime ever sees eternity. Thank God. They enjoy life and reign there terror for life. This is karma. How many children did she help ruin. To many child victims for them to be forgiven. They never tot they burn. Even he ll does not want that kind.
Man whats the matter with, i had a dog that was like you, mean and nasty i had to have it put down man, are you reading this lolís mom, dad, do the right thing man.
DUDE ABIDES

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>The mumbling nonsense. Must Barnie fife.You smell like bacon. The honest people know better.
Hey man i want you to know i thought about this a long time, you are a, ah shet i forgot what i was going to say, itís okay though, i doubt i would call you something that hasínt been said before. hahahahahahaha dude abides man
Pedro

Merritt Island, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

You are a cowaredly, delusional, illiterate feck who would not be able to carry a cop's flashlight.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>No memeber of any criminal just us system ses eternity. They harm eveyone they can. God sees this. If you think different your only fooling yourself. Even idiots like King george talks about God. He never stands a chance. It is a GOP thing. No reich wing republican will ever see eternity. He see`s there crimes against humanity. Even the pope stated the republicans are following false prophets. It is not nice to fool mother nature. You can not fool God. Your digging ****.
Juliana

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

WOW lol- you are a deranged freak who needs some kind of help. Better get back on the meds and make an appt with the Doc before its to late..
surebet

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
Another WACO on the Loose with a Simple Mind!!!!!!!!!!
surebet

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

No spin zone wrote:
I'm not sure this is news worthy??? One of my neighbors worked for the same company for 34 years. She died only made it to the obits. Just another person who died. No big deal!
Is this what people are going to say when you DIE?????
surebet

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

No spin zone wrote:
I'm not sure this is news worthy??? One of my neighbors worked for the same company for 34 years. She died only made it to the obits. Just another person who died. No big deal!
Now that you speak like this, your neighbors will be able to figure out WHO YOU ARE! I bet you didn't think about that? Don't be jumpy when you see a shadow at nightime, because it might not be your's!
anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Seems a few have their undies in a bunch here. WTF is up with that?

@Kim, we miss you girlfriend. That big beautiful smile and fun loving spirit will live on through all the wonderful memories you've left us with. One in a million, ride on sister.
No spin zone

Stacy, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

surebet wrote:
<quoted text> Now that you speak like this, your neighbors will be able to figure out WHO YOU ARE! I bet you didn't think about that? Don't be jumpy when you see a shadow at nightime, because it might not be your's!
First watch out it's a long dark driveway and look for my two dogs out there they are not to friendly. Second, state of the art home security system. And last me with my Kimber 45 cal acp with hollow points just waiting for you to enter. pow! Game over!
Alphonse Capone

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

No spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>First watch out it's a long dark driveway and look for my two dogs out there they are not to friendly. Second, state of the art home security system. And last me with my Kimber 45 cal acp with hollow points just waiting for you to enter. pow! Game over!
Hey Barstool, dont shoot yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North St. Paul Discussions

Search the North St. Paul Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul 17 Turk 1,754
Man wanted in Roseville sex assault is caught d... (Feb '08) Jun 23 survivor 11
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Cops break up check forgery ring; 13 charged (Dec '10) Apr '14 Missmedezi 87
Legislation would rename Hwy. 36 in North St. P... Mar '14 Joe Blow 3
Tarah Louise Schmahl booked on multiple charges (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local Jail Blotter 1
District 622 Want MORE TAXES (Jul '11) Nov '13 RPeterson 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

North St. Paul Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE