North St. Paul / Memorial called righ...

North St. Paul / Memorial called right tribute to slain officer

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 7, 2010, titled North St. Paul / Memorial called right tribute to slain officer. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Christine Crittenden, widow of slain North St. Paul police office Richard Crittenden, places her hand on the heart of a statute of her husband that was unveiled Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Joe American

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 8, 2010
To Richard Crittenden's family you are in our prayers. To Richard Crittenden's police family you are also in our prayers.

Richard Crittenden and Maplewood police officer Julie Olson did the job they took an oath to do. They did their job well. Devon Dockery was nuts and Julie Olson and Richard Crittenden did the job they were trained to do, to protect and serve. They both are a credit to their profession!

Thank you for your service!
anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 8, 2010
What an amazing sculpture and tribute to Officer Crittenden. Hopefully, this statue will serve as a daily reminder to the sacrifice Police Officers are willing to make for our safety and well being. It would be a wonderful gesture to have North St. Paul erect a plaque either on or near Crittenden's statue, that states something on the lines of Remembering all our fallen heros, or Rememering all Law Enforcement Officers who have given their life in the line of duty. More than 100 Law Enforcement die annualy while on duty; I think Rick Crittenden would be honored to have his likeness represent all.
The Truth

Lakeville, MN

#4 Sep 8, 2010
That is incredibly beautiful statue. A great tribute.
Cindy Stainker

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 8, 2010
The Truth wrote:
That is incredibly beautiful statue. A great tribute.
From the picture here and from the news it is a really beautiful tribute. I bet it's even more beautiful in person.
Dick

Ivins, UT

#6 Sep 8, 2010
To a real hero of our time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Allen: Loss of Jeff Dubay devastating (Oct '08) Nov 14 Konko blu 65
City Hits Snag Buying Troubled House Nov 1 Protect and Serve 4
Class B License Jun '17 reddheadbabe 1
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2

North St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages