Wally Wysopal The Cover up for Scott ...

Wally Wysopal The Cover up for Scott Duddeck

Posted in the North St. Paul Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Take Back Your City”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 27, 2008
City of North Saint Paul
Employee Policy Manual
Revised April, 2006


B. Personal Use of City Property

Pending….

G. Conflicts of Interest

It is expected that every employee exercise good judgment to avoid becoming involved with conflicting outside business interests. These include, but are not limited to, the following:

1. Those in which an employee has a financial interest in, receives benefits from, or occupies a position in a business and whose position within the City may enable the employee to influence the placing of municipal business either inside or outside that business interest.
2. Those in which an employee accepts full or part-time work elsewhere, where such activity interferes with the employee’s duties and job performance for the City.

I. Ethics Policy

The ethics policy assures employees maintain a high standard of honesty, integrity, impartiality, and conduct, which is a vital component because even a hint of impropriety diminishes the confidence residents have in city government, thereby decreasing the ability of the City to effectively govern. Proper conduct is detailed as follows;

1. using public office for private gain;
2. Giving preferential treatment to any person;
3. Losing complete independence or impartiality; or
4. Making a City decision outside official channels.

An employee shall not solicit or accept directly or indirectly, any gift, gratuity, favor, entertainment, loan or any other thing of monetary value from a person.

Employees may not use inside information for private gain for himself/herself, or another person, particularly one with whom he/she has family business or financial ties. Inside information means information obtained under City authority which has not become part of public information.

No employee shall have a direct or indirect financial interest that conflicts substantially or appears to conflict substantially with his/her City (PC incorrect should be reversed) duties and responsibilities.

No employee shall directly or indirectly engage in a financial transaction as a result of, or primarily relying on, information obtained through his/her government employment.

No employee shall use or attempt to use his/her official position to secure benefits, privileges, exemptions, or advantages for himself/herself or his/her immediate family or and organization with which the officer, agent or employee is associated.

No employee shall participate in the award or administration of a contract supported by federal or state funds if the employee, and member of his/her immediate family, his/her partner, or an organization which employs or is about to employ any of the above, has financial or other interest in the firm selected for an award.

“Take Back Your City”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 27, 2008
SUPPORT THE UPCOMING PETITION.

PROPOSED NE CITY POLICY REGARDING HIGH PROFILE EMPLOYEES.

1. It is necessary that all persons acting in the public service not only maintain high standards of ethical conduct in their transaction of public business but that such standards be clearly defined and known to the public, as well as to the persons acting in public service.

In recognition of this goal, there is hereby established a Code of Ethics for public officials, elected and appointed, and for top level City employees.

The purpose of this Code is to establish ethical standards of conduct for such officials and City employees by setting forth those acts or actions that are incompatible with the best interests of the City and by directing disclosure by such persons of private, financial or other interests in matters affecting the City.

The City Manager, department heads and other employees designated by the Manager, except the City Attorney, shall annually file as a public record in the office of the City Clerk, a signed statement disclosing the following information:

A. A list of names of all business corporations, partnerships and other business enterprises or governmental agencies doing business with the City of North Saint Paul or located within the City of North Saint Paul:

(1) with which he or she has a financial interest, or

(2) with which he or she has a personal interest;

B. A list of the non-homestead real property located within the City of North Saint Paul in which he or she currently has a financial interest;

C. A list of the names and nature of business, of all corporations, partnerships and other business enterprises with which he or she has a financial interest and in which he or she knows one or more other persons covered by this Code of Ethics also having a financial interest in said enterprise. This list shall indicate the name or names of such other person or persons having such interest in said enterprise.

2. Each newly-hired manager or department head, except the City Attorney, shall within thirty (30) days of the hiring date and annually thereafter, file the disclosure statement required by this Section.

3. Material changes in financial interest or in positions held shall be disclosed by filing an amended disclosure statement within thirty (30) days after such interest is obtained or such changed position occurs.
yawn

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 7, 2008
id laugh if these guys sued you for defomation.....id love to see you prove somthing in a court of law....all you have is what you believe....
yawn

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 7, 2008
it would be even more funny if they used your tax dollars to sue you with....wouldnt that be fitting....
George S Halas

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 12, 2008
abishop,

How about adding that a City Manager should live in, or close to the city that he manages. Maybe show a little pride in where you work.

Or is it no big deal to the community that our City Manager lives over 15 miles away in a different city and in a different county.

“Take Back Your City”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2008
George S Halas wrote:
abishop,
How about adding that a City Manager should live in, or close to the city that he manages. Maybe show a little pride in where you work.
Or is it no big deal to the community that our City Manager lives over 15 miles away in a different city and in a different county.
Thank you for making an honest question.

I fully believe that their should be a residency requirement. I think the bed you make is the one you sleep in.

As I stated earlier several City workers hate NSP because it is old and boring. Most don't liver here including the City Manager who lives in I believe Edina.

I believe you are vested in you town you will do a better job.

That was good input.

Did you see how quick you got judged. That not an accident. The City and it's workers troll this board often and try to quash anything that might effect their perceived entitlements.

“Take Back Your City”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 12, 2008
yawn wrote:
id laugh if these guys sued you for defomation.....id love to see you prove somthing in a court of law....all you have is what you believe....
Problem you will never get that chance. Your best chance at getting good laugh is looking in the mirror.
George S Halas

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 13, 2008
Do city employees drive their personal vehicles to and from the office - and once they get to their office - they commute around in their city provided vehicle?

I would hope so. If not - putting on 30+ miles a day in a Suburban just to get to and from the office has to add up - regardless if gas is at $1.60 or $4.00 - Fleet card or not. And in addition their is wear & tear on the vehicle.
George S Halas

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 13, 2008
yawn wrote:
id laugh if these guys sued you for defomation.....id love to see you prove somthing in a court of law....all you have is what you believe....
Theirs would be the burden of proof.

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams
BG Al

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Nov 15, 2008
George S Halas wrote:
<quoted text>
Theirs would be the burden of proof.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams
And do you have any proof for all your conspiracy theories? Whackjob.
kevin

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 16, 2008
You love me don't you?
kevin

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Nov 16, 2008
From: al
Date: 10/31/2008 11:46:34 AM
To: wally.wysopal@ci.north-saint-p aul.mn.us
Subject: Contact with MPCA


Mr. Wysopal

I have contacted the MPCA and there is no record found for notification (Notice of Intent) of Demolition or asbestos remdiation going back to 2006.

I am looking forward to your copy of Notice of Intent and copies of all the permits for the demoltiions of the 4 homes and the Bartholomy auto body that I have requested through FOI.

The underground storage tank will be looked into by another department within the MPCA.
I.e. Ground penetrating sonar or chemical sniffers.

Franklin pond is a major watershed path way and ground contamination and possible leaching or leaking is unacceptable.

After the election and after your follow through with my FOI Requests an in depth complaint will follow. One will go to your office and the other the States Attorney generals office.

If you are not involved, it would be in your best interest to cooperate with our investigations.


Aebishop

North Saint Paul Free Press-
George S Halas

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 17, 2008
BG Al wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you have any proof for all your conspiracy theories? Whackjob.
A concerned citizen takes time to write up and propose a CITY POLICY. And after reading the City of North Saint Paul Employee Policy Manual Revised April, 2006 - I happen to agree with the Policy Propsal.

And for caring for their community - they are accused of "deformation" and now I'm being called a Whackjob?
George S Halas

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Nov 17, 2008
kevin wrote:
Franklin pond is a major watershed path way and ground contamination and possible leaching or leaking is unacceptable.
If their is possible water contanimation - you should contact the MN DNR and Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.

Kent Lokkesmoe, Director
MNDNR Division of Waters

http://www.pca.state.mn.us/complaints.cfm
otto

Boston, MA

#16 Nov 17, 2008
http://www.pca.state.mn.us/publications/c-prp...

This should help with the tank.
Rick P

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Nov 17, 2008
George S Halas wrote:
<quoted text>A concerned citizen takes time to write up and propose a CITY POLICY. And after reading the City of North Saint Paul Employee Policy Manual Revised April, 2006 - I happen to agree with the Policy Propsal.
And for caring for their community - they are accused of "deformation" and now I'm being called a Whackjob?
Thanks, its easy to spot those who are impostors. Why would anybody be against doing the right thing. Right?
www.northsaintpaulmayor.com

“Take Back Your City”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 18, 2008
IP Address
You can specify a full ip address such as 212.14.23.54 or a range such as 212.14.23.* or even 212.*.*.*

What's this? It's a full ip address.

For all you pain in the asses from the City and others who are just asses.

I installed a stat counter almost six months ago.
www.statcounter.com

I labeled it so as you could not see it.

It gives me unlimited daily statistics but more importantly when you enter my site it records your unique IP address.

Yup! I basically now have your name address and phone number as you gave it to your Internet provider.i.e. Comcast, Quest, etc. when you signed up with them.

Having these numbers I simply put the numbers in a software program that I purchased and do a reversed IP look up.

http://www.undercoverdetective.com/ReverseIP....

I promised the City Manager a Complaint regarding various City Policy breaches. Oh yes, its coming.

I am still waiting for a final FOI request. It is the smoking gun. That's why he is hanging on to it for his dear life

If he does not have it to me by 21st I will file a PETITION in Ramsey County district court to compel him to release this information.

Violation of the FOI statute is already a misdemeanor and carries a fine and jail time.

The Judge can put teeth to it since the City Manager believes he smarter than me and above the law.

In conclusion, those of you have been cranking me will be included in the final complaint to the City and the States Attorneys General office.

Sorry you took the bait, but you have no business during work time to be harassing me and using the cities computers for own personal fun time.
AL NOT 4 CITY COUNCIL

Hopkins, MN

#19 Nov 19, 2008
abishop wrote:
IP Address
You can specify a full ip address such as 212.14.23.54 or a range such as 212.14.23.* or even 212.*.*.*
What's this? It's a full ip address.
For all you pain in the asses from the City and others who are just asses.
I installed a stat counter almost six months ago.
www.statcounter.com
I labeled it so as you could not see it.
It gives me unlimited daily statistics but more importantly when you enter my site it records your unique IP address.
Yup! I basically now have your name address and phone number as you gave it to your Internet provider.i.e. Comcast, Quest, etc. when you signed up with them.
Having these numbers I simply put the numbers in a software program that I purchased and do a reversed IP look up.
http://www.undercoverdetective.com/ReverseIP....
I promised the City Manager a Complaint regarding various City Policy breaches. Oh yes, its coming.
I am still waiting for a final FOI request. It is the smoking gun. That's why he is hanging on to it for his dear life
If he does not have it to me by 21st I will file a PETITION in Ramsey County district court to compel him to release this information.
Violation of the FOI statute is already a misdemeanor and carries a fine and jail time.
The Judge can put teeth to it since the City Manager believes he smarter than me and above the law.
In conclusion, those of you have been cranking me will be included in the final complaint to the City and the States Attorneys General office.
Sorry you took the bait, but you have no business during work time to be harassing me and using the cities computers for own personal fun time.
Oh Al, you're so funny when you're trying to be so scary.
Shit on democrats

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Nov 19, 2008
Your right for the first time. Al would make you pee in you pull ups...LMAO
Shit on democrats

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Nov 19, 2008
Oh ya, the election is over er, ah, um....

Revenge is a dish best served cold, I heard this some where. I think it's an old saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... Wed Stealing Taxpayer... 2
News St. Paul still offers a taste of Dillinger's day (Jul '09) Jun 16 rbthorson 21
city emploee resignations Jun 15 judy anderson 1
News 1 Dead In Shooting At Maplewood Nightclub May '15 Pat Robertson s F... 2
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
More from around the web

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages