Police arrest man in St. Paul car theft with baby inside

Full story: TwinCities.com

Police arrested Brandon Joseph Houge on Wednesday. He is suspected of stealing a car with a baby inside last week.
Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mynott

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Dec 31, 2010
The informant and the baby daddy should also have there day in court!
g-del

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Dec 31, 2010
Tsutomu Yamaguchi wrote:
They will be busy ripping on the Asian father of the baby.
i guess i was wrong -- yes even some asian are racist
sandi

San Francisco, CA

#51 Dec 31, 2010
"six-time convicted felon" WTF???? Why is this loser not in jail??? i believe in second chances - most of the time - but 7th??? this guy ought to and end his own life to save the rest of us the trouble
sandi

San Francisco, CA

#52 Dec 31, 2010
the letters W, T and F are censored? heehee, let me try something here fcuk
mynott

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Dec 31, 2010
The informant "tipster" in this case,(AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) did I say.. jim long, will stop being a little cop calling snitch! and if he did`nt all ready tell them what you really did that night!! or some body will!
stpaul

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Dec 31, 2010
mynott wrote:
The informant "tipster" in this case,(AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) did I say.. jim long, will stop being a little cop calling snitch! and if he did`nt all ready tell them what you really did that night!! or some body will!
HUH? what was that, must be some other tweeker looser who found a computer in mom's basement...go pick a scab dbag
Jerry Brown

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Dec 31, 2010
YouPeopleCrackMeUP wrote:
Ok, now that we know he wasnt black.. What will the great posters on this board have to say????
The guy is white trash.
It doesn't matter what color his skin is...get a rope!
He is probably a w!gger.
Jerry Brown

Saint Paul, MN

#56 Dec 31, 2010
MorboV wrote:
No comments regarding diversity and deportation? I wonder why.
He is American so where do you deport him back to Einstein?
White people are against this guy.
read the posts.
The problem is that blacks never speak out against blacks and muslims don't speak out against terrorists because they are all truly racists and they only go after whites.
From your post it is a sure bet that you are a bigot.
mynott

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Dec 31, 2010
hey stpaul,let`s talk
mynott

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Dec 31, 2010
stpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH? what was that, must be some other tweeker looser who found a computer in mom's basement...go pick a scab dbag
I got your # buddy!
Patriot

AOL

#60 Jan 1, 2011
lol wrote:
They arrested a man wow. This is different. Children are the ususal easy prey. They are more fun searching accourding to Patriot.
There you go, inflicting your jail fantasies on topix readers. What were you arrested for?
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

#61 Jan 1, 2011
Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of hookers. He should try to stay out of jail. He could have a bright future as.....a pimp or something.
Thanks, I think I got a STD just by clicking on that link.
stpaul

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Jan 1, 2011
mynott wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your # buddy!
go ahead and call it dbag....
Joey The Elf

Hopkins, MN

#63 Jan 3, 2011
Will he charged with attempted murder for leaving the baby behind a garage to die? Or will the Liberalsota system wipe his hinney....put him in rehab.....and place him on the welfare system when he is clean for a month. And any parent who leaves a baby in a running vehicle is a moron!
MorboV

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Jan 7, 2011
MorboV wrote:
New proposal:
3 strikes and you're a MINE SWEEPER. After 3rd felony conviction, the felon is sent to Iraq/Afghanistan to walk out in front of the troops in search of IEDs. At least these people would finally be doing something worthwile, getting blown to bits and protecting the troops. Would save the lives of soldiers and save us the expense of incarcerating repeat offenders. A win win. Please encouage your elected officials to consider this possible legislaiton.
I MADE THE ABOVE ORIGINAL POST. THE ARGUMENTATIVE RESPONSES POSTED BY SOMONE USING MY NAME, MorboV, WERE NOT MADE BY ME.

WHOEVER THE NUMBNUTS IS POSTING UNDER MY NAME, USE YOUR OWN NAME AND YOUR OWN IDEAS.
MorboV

Saint Paul, MN

#65 Jan 7, 2011
MorboV wrote:
STOP POSTING UNDER MY NAME,
THE REAL MorboV
MorboV

Saint Paul, MN

#66 Jan 7, 2011
MorboV wrote:
WAS POSTED BY FAKE MORBO
TAKE CREDI FOR YOUR OWN IDEAS, STOP CO-OPTING MINE, YOU DBAG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Go Blue Forever 848
North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754
Cops break up check forgery ring; 13 charged (Dec '10) Apr '14 Missmedezi 87
Legislation would rename Hwy. 36 in North St. P... Mar '14 Joe Blow 3
Tarah Louise Schmahl booked on multiple charges (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local Jail Blotter 1
District 622 Want MORE TAXES (Jul '11) Nov '13 RPeterson 33
Newly installed wind turbines idled by Minnesot... (Jan '10) Nov '13 The loser is gone 2,893
•••
•••
•••

North St. Paul Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North St. Paul News, Events & Info