Police arrest man in St. Paul car theft with baby inside

Police arrested Brandon Joseph Houge on Wednesday. He is suspected of stealing a car with a baby inside last week. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
YouPeopleCrackMe UP

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Ok, now that we know he wasnt black.. What will the great posters on this board have to say????
Johan Tetzel

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Happy birthday, arsehl!!

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Dec 30, 2010
How quickly do yo think this scumbag will again be exploring the streets of the Saintly City? My guess is within 48 hours.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 30, 2010
Shame on you Brandon Houge. I hope that you are treated just the way you treated that little boy.
Napoleon

Carmel, IN

#5 Dec 30, 2010
Happy B-day bitchcakes...
What

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 30, 2010
A white guy? I thought only black gang members and hmong hoodlums lived and operated in the East Metro? And only three comments. Just shocking, just shocking... I'm gonna have to move to Hopkins or Plymouth. These whites are ruining the neighborhood.
Tsutomu Yamaguchi

Cottage Grove, MN

#7 Dec 30, 2010
They will be busy ripping on the Asian father of the baby.
JUDAS p

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Dec 30, 2010
NICE MUSTACHE!
Honest

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Dec 30, 2010
PP thanks for the pic. Deflates some of the haters venom.

Criminals come in all colors and economic groups.
Ya know

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 30, 2010
My best guess is that it was approx. 28 degrees above zero at 8:30 pm on 12/22/10. The little baby that he left outside in the cold only had on a pair of long pants, a shirt and a vest. So very lucky that someone heard the kid crying and was concerned enough to look for him.

This heartless scumbag waste of skin needs to be put away for a long time.
Bruiser

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Dec 30, 2010
Boy, how fun would it be to S L A P the back side of that little weasels head.

Since: Sep 10

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Dec 30, 2010
Tsutomu Yamaguchi wrote:
They will be busy ripping on the Asian father of the baby.
I'm white and was defending the father the day this happened. You are the one race baiting here and that's too bad. I'm really glad the baby was found ok and the car thief was arrested. I didn't think they would find him.
Attempted murder

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 30, 2010
It is by the Grace of God that this precious little boy didn't freeze to death. If they don't charge this loser with attempted murder and put him away for a few decades it will be a gross miscarriage of justice. Come on Prosecutors...have some stones.
sandi

San Diego, CA

#19 Dec 30, 2010
Hope he is charged with attempted murder. I'm no legal expert but leaving a baby in the cold seems like an attempt to end the child's life
Citizen

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 30, 2010
Complete id!ot.

“groovygirlinmn@g mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Duluth, MN

#21 Dec 30, 2010
Recidivism at it's best
WOW

United States

#22 Dec 30, 2010
YouPeopleCrackMeUP wrote:
Ok, now that we know he wasnt black.. What will the great posters on this board have to say????
The PP wouldn't have posted a picture if the guy was black. They would worry too much about being slammed for "profiling".

Seriously, one bullet! But, no, he'll be back on the streets in no time. How long did it take him to re-offend after he left prison???
Our court system is a laughing stock. You have to wonder how the judges and lawyers sleep at night.
DAVE SHIMANO

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2010
I'm sure someone already covered this so here we go punishment: let this ANIMAL spend the next night that it gets below zero outside like he left that baby, I'm sure he'll be finished by morning but wait that would be cruel and yeah sure, but our lame justice system will do there usual
Parenting Gone Wild

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Dec 30, 2010
His parents must of taught him how to leave kids out in the cold when he was a young one.
He needs to drag his parents and friends along to the court hearing and let them explain why they taught and brought him up to abandon kids like that and to steal from folks.
Please folks if you are going to have kids have the decency to bring them up right....and please please don't use the work to hard, too poor or too spoil and rich excuses. Most kids whether poor or rich that have loving parents are brought up sane and normal and not like this thug.
This one was born to ruin society and deface his ancestors....period.
OMG

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Dec 30, 2010
Attempted murder wrote:
It is by the Grace of God that this precious little boy didn't freeze to death. If they don't charge this loser with attempted murder and put him away for a few decades it will be a gross miscarriage of justice. Come on Prosecutors...have some stones.
This guy is a complete loser. If they don't charge him with attempted murder there does need to be some kind of charge of endangerment of a child. There will be kidnapping for sure. He just got out Nov 1st

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State board investigating lawyer's complaint ag... (Feb '09) Dec 14 Iabdull 29
Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Dec 12 lol man 88
Ramsey County home values rising, and so are th... Dec 8 doomsayer 1
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Dutchman 3
Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... Sep '14 Patty Piles 1
North St. Paul Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web