BCA completes investigation in Critte...

BCA completes investigation in Crittenden case

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 20, 2010, titled BCA completes investigation in Crittenden case. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has completed its investigation into the September deaths of a North St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Joe Blow

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 20, 2010
Again, stellar reporting by the junior reporters! Who will the charges be filed against? The perp is DEAD! Why would a grand jury be convened to charge a DEAD guy? What am I or what is the story MISSING?
Ryan in Saint Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 20, 2010
There is nothing wrong with the reporting. Charges would be filed or a grand jury convened if there was evidence to suggest wrongdoing on the part of the police. If they found that the surviving officer had gone in and shot everyone dead and made up a story, you can bet there would be charges filed. So it all likelihood, there will be no charges in this case. But because that is not established fact, the reporter rightfully did not speculate, but stated facts.
Get Real

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 20, 2010
Are the Pioneer Press reporters stupid? Who would get charged in this? The POS Dockery is dead. So why would charges be filed?!? Some of these people at the Pioneer Press should find a different career.
Proud of Rick and Julie

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Great explanation Ryan. I agree that charges are unlikely, but the judicial process needs to run its course before any of us jump to conclutions.
Joe Blow

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 20, 2010
Ryan in Saint Paul wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the reporting. Charges would be filed or a grand jury convened if there was evidence to suggest wrongdoing on the part of the police. If they found that the surviving officer had gone in and shot everyone dead and made up a story, you can bet there would be charges filed. So it all likelihood, there will be no charges in this case. But because that is not established fact, the reporter rightfully did not speculate, but stated facts.
Thank you. That was not the way I read the story. Your insight is helpful.
Storm Front

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 20, 2010
Maybe "Atticus Finch" will finally shut up after the report is out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
News Ramsey County city races: Vadnais Heights mayor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Drunkin Henry 1
News Widow, police chief clash over tribute pin (Oct '10) Oct '14 keren happ 208
News North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Jul '14 Turk 1,754

North St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages