Lake Elmo man charged with raping gir...

Lake Elmo man charged with raping girl, 13

There are 18 comments on the East Metro story from Apr 9, 2009, titled Lake Elmo man charged with raping girl, 13. In it, East Metro reports that:

A 21-year-old Lake Elmo man, Anthony Edward Peterson, was charged in Washington County District Court this morning with raping a 13-year-old girl at his house this past weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Metro.

Tdj

Stillwater, MN

#1 Apr 11, 2009
What a sick piece of work
Stilly

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 13, 2009
I went to school with the kid.... just a complete tool.
mikey

Maple Grove, MN

#3 Apr 14, 2009
How do you rape a girl begging for sex?
Not to say there is no wrong in this case, but the story isn't even close to the events that took place.
Drew from Hickory

Fpo, AE

#4 Apr 15, 2009
It doesn’t matter what the situation is, unless it was some sort of dyer situation. It’s "RAPE", regardless of what any person’s intent is. If the was or is some sort of underlying issue that lead up to this, than that little girl, not woman. Diffidently need some psychotic help either from what lead up to this event or because of the actions of a desperately deprived narcissistic society screw-up. There certain set social morals and norms you don’t mess with and apparently this boy/thing never realized this when he was growing up. I would be surprised if this thing has had issues like this in his younger years. Good job society we successfully weeded out yet another male our ladies won’t be breading with. I hope this guy get 3 to 10 in the prison with Bubba or Jimbo, and they take him under his wing and show the “New Fish” the ropes in prison. It will kind of be a “Catch 22” or sorts; well he’ll be a catcher despite what he wants.
lol

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 15, 2009
so many things wrong with this story.

#1 where were the girls parents
#2 why is she driving across town with someone twice her age
#3 where were the girls parents
#4 why is she exchanging cell phone numbers with some twice her age
#5 where were the girls parents

When you don't raise your kids, don't be surprised when this chit happens. Its sad, but it CAN be prevented.
ZJ and B-Peel

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Apr 16, 2009
Have fun gettin butt plugged AP
jamie

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Apr 18, 2009
WOW KID!!!!
EGH

Eden Prairie, MN

#9 Apr 30, 2009
I have a huge part in this.
Anthony is my boyfriend for a year now. He would never hurt anyone, touch anyone, or force any type of sex act. He has a girlfriend for that matter. The girl I actually know as well, she's a 13 year old hoe. She was all over him that night, & he turned her down numerous times. She asked his friend to take her home, & the friend left her there. She was mad at the both of them & made up a story so she wouldn't get in trouble for staying out all night. She's a bullshit liar, she's getting her ass beat. So many people are after her right now, & so many people are getting his bail money. None of you know the story, or the man. So stfu. Stop talking if you don't know what your talking about.

You all have no live's for sitting on here talking about him & his life. GET YOUR OWN!
haha

Winona, MN

#10 May 5, 2009
but then why was he with a 13 year old?
that a little crazy and disgusting. even if you did know her... she is 13!
greg

United States

#11 May 6, 2009
Drew from Hickory wrote:
It doesn’t matter what the situation is, unless it was some sort of dyer situation. It’s "RAPE", regardless of what any person’s intent is. If the was or is some sort of underlying issue that lead up to this, than that little girl, not woman. Diffidently need some psychotic help either from what lead up to this event or because of the actions of a desperately deprived narcissistic society screw-up. There certain set social morals and norms you don’t mess with and apparently this boy/thing never realized this when he was growing up. I would be surprised if this thing has had issues like this in his younger years. Good job society we successfully weeded out yet another male our ladies won’t be breading with. I hope this guy get 3 to 10 in the prison with Bubba or Jimbo, and they take him under his wing and show the “New Fish” the ropes in prison. It will kind of be a “Catch 22” or sorts; well he’ll be a catcher despite what he wants.
Hahahahaha Yes!!! Primo shit.. maybe he gave her methadone lol.
greg

United States

#12 May 6, 2009
haha wrote:
but then why was he with a 13 year old?
that a little crazy and disgusting. even if you did know her... she is 13!
Yeah... I make fun of my friends for flirting with 17 year olds at a party. And we're all 19 haha
greg

United States

#13 May 6, 2009
EGH wrote:
Anthony is my boyfriend for a year now. He would never hurt anyone, touch anyone, or force any type of sex act. He has a girlfriend for that matter. The girl I actually know as well, she's a 13 year old hoe. She was all over him that night, & he turned her down numerous times. She asked his friend to take her home, & the friend left her there. She was mad at the both of them & made up a story so she wouldn't get in trouble for staying out all night. She's a bullshit liar, she's getting her ass beat. So many people are after her right now, & so many people are getting his bail money. None of you know the story, or the man. So stfu. Stop talking if you don't know what your talking about.
You all have no live's for sitting on here talking about him & his life. GET YOUR OWN!
We are talking about this just cuz its interesting news.. Remember
"the duke" a couple years back at Stillwater, you had nothing to do with it but I'd bet my life that you were talking about it.
Maybe you're completely right, maybe she's a lying lil hoe. But I cant imagine getting myself into a situation where a 7th grader is all over me. That takes some real work, and it tells me a lot about the person you are for dating the guy. Im sure you have somethin' special with the guy but i gotta break it to ya girl, he cheated on you...
asdfjkl

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jul 5, 2009
So... are you 13 too?
EGH wrote:
Some Kid

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 27, 2010
You F***ing Haters dont even know sh*it! I know AP (have my whole life!) and he is the most gental and careing person ever! He is NOT VIOLENT 1 bit and is a PACIFIST! He did NOT do this! That Evil little slut ruined his life forever now just because she was mad at him for NOT accepting her advances (Cause he has a Girlfriend and LOVES his BABY GIRL always & FOREVER!) and cause she didnt want her OWN ASS LOCKED UP SHE LIED!! She tryed raping him and HE was SEXUAL VIOLATED! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT? she needs to be charged with what he got! They prosecuted the wrong person in this case!! The system FAILED AGAIN!! The only people in the world that know the truth and ever will is HIM and the GIRL. As god as there witness knows as well that this girl LIED AND will burn in hell! Just like dude said up there ^ WHERE WERE HER PARENTS!? those fat stupid f*cks were to busy with there heads up there A-holes not knowing sh*it where there kid was! BECAUSE SHE LIED TO THEM ALSO!! and in court acting like there did nothing wrong! THIS F***ING little girl lied to everyone about everything! THE POLICE! HER PARENTS! THE INVESTAGERS! HER SELF! this girl needs serious mental evaluations..and for the kid that left this girl there, he is mentaly hadicap too. he is a little bitch that left her there cause she wouldnt f**k him and he didnt wanna bring her home.
If anyones got anything to say about anything i said reply back to it..........
Ap_whaaa_man

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 11, 2010
AP is a piece of sh*t crack-headed drug dealer. He has always been known to have had "relations" many times I might add, with children. AP, regardless of whether or not he did what he allegedly did, what he got was was too good for him. As for she messed up his life..... not true he was already screwed. By the way we all still remember Casey. He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!
Whaaaa! man someone jacked my subs man
get a life you junkie!
EGH

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 28, 2011
STFU!
That girl overdosed herself.
None of you know him.
NONE OF YOU.
This case should be taken back to court.
Her story completely changed when she told me it.
Off the bat, people knew he didn't do it.
Most of you are probably just pissed he jacked you, or sold you low on bud.
Grow up you Stillwater f*ck ups.
realer

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Oct 31, 2013
He's out aping little kids again... He lives at 929 aurora ave. in st. paul.
JMO

Rochester, MN

#22 Nov 1, 2013
Does anyone in Stillwater area know a gray haired guy, about 36 years old, works as a commodity broker and has a 3 year old child. Moved to Stillwater from California. If this sounds famililar to you could you tell me his name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan '16 baba 111
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with a po... 2
News Man wanted in Roseville sex assault is caught d... (Feb '08) Dec '15 Anonymous 12
News Ramsey County commissioners poised to approve 2... (Jun '15) Oct '15 LEGAL Thieves Amo... 3
Attorney reviews Thorsen's police report, decli... (May '15) May '15 NSPpoo 1
Lipstick on the snowman (Feb '15) Feb '15 Answer 1
News Maplewood Home Depot may switch from Xcel to No... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Answer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North St. Paul Mortgages