Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

Judged:

WADE DEMERS WAS FRAMED
He never committed a crime!
The people who framed Wade Demers include the now convicted felon and former Chief Justice Thomas Fay,(political pawn of the now deposed Matty Smith), Rogeriee Thompson (who was a lawyer at the time and is now a judge but shouldn't be), and Nick Colangelo (a lawyer), who had conspired together to milk an uncontested divorce for all it was worth, and thus committed crime after crime to the extreme detriment of the children involved. Collateral damage resulting from the crimes committed by Fay, Thompson, Colangelo, and others, include but are not limited to, a suicide of a young boy and the murder of a woman.
There is much hard documentation that will prove that what I am saying is true. EVERYTHING on the so-called ‘criminal record’ that can be pulled up on the internet and in other places, is FALSE.
I don't know how many of you remember the man, Wade Demers, who was in the news quite a bit back in the 80's and early 90's in Rhode Island. He was a Rhode Island native, very successful in business and his other endeavors, who was then called by God to be a pastor.(This is a story in and of itself—his calling and transition from self-made wealth to giving it all up to preach God’s word. That story will have to be told another time.)
Back to the framing…how did this come about, and why? Well, to try to make it as succinct as possible, because Pastor Demers was involved in exposing corruption of high level officials who had committed some heinous crimes, he became a target for those who wished to continue in their corrupt misdeeds and crimes, crimes which were hurting children. He did whatever he could to help expose what was being done to hurt these children. Pursuing every possible legal avenue he could, Pastor Demers persisted in trying to get help for them.
To this day people falsely believe that he is a criminal. It is severely affecting his ministry, and the children who were being hurt at the time are now damaged and hurting, and the slander and lies that are still uncorrected are hurting them and others to this day. Pastor Demers was slandered horribly in the Providence Journal and, though these slanderous reports have faded into yesterday's news, the slander and lies still stand in people's minds and remain on the internet to this day.
One of the things which should be done in this case, is someone from the Providence Journal should sit down with Pastor Demers and go thru the files to see just where and how he has been slandered and portrayed improperly, and fix it! There are recorded details of false arrests, and the innocence of Pastor Demers can be proved, so that Pastor Demers and his ministry can be free to do their work unhindered by the bigotry, bias and hatred which have gone unchecked and are actually fueled by the slander and lies on the internet.
I would welcome any comments or questions about this story.
Dulcinea

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Judged:

One documented unbiased piece of evidence in this case is a document prepared by Sheldon Whitehouse, now a U.S. Senator, who was then policy chief to Governor Bruce Sundlun. FYI, this document is in my possession and is on the Governor’s stationery and hand-signed by (then) Governor Sundlun and Sheldon Whitehouse. In this document, which focuses on the one felony conviction the “framers” were able to obtain through their falsehoods, Sheldon Whitehouse delineates the facts which make it clear that Pastor Demers is innocent.

Also, you may be wondering how they were able to convict Pastor Demers...well, the jury was tampered with, his witnesses weren't allowed to testify, and Rogeriee Thompson committed perjury on the witness stand in order to obtain this false conviction against Pastor Demers.
Sam

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Judged:

I've seen the documents. It is actually true that this guy Wade Demers
WAS framed...it can't be denied when you see these documents such as the one talked about above, which I saw and is as described, prepared by the now Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, and signed by then Governor Bruce Sundlun.

From my own curious investigation, it appears that anyone who says anything negative about these people, Wade and Patti Demers, must be some kind of agents for the people who have been hurting them all along, and the obvious motivation would be to cover up what they've done against this couple, in an effort to distract people from hearing the truth from these nice peope..

I have actually talked to Wade and his wife Patti. It appears that what happened to the old time preachers like in the Bible, is happening to these people. I'm just a concerned person in Meridian Mississippi who wanted to see for myself instead of listening to talk and blindly believing the stuff on the internet.

Sure enough, as they say, the proof is in the pudding. Seems to me like the people who are saying bad stuff about him have not taken the time to actually look at any of the evidence he has, or to even talk to him and his wife to find out their side of the story. It also appears that his allegations of a coverup by government are all too true. And it is really strange that these people who bad-mouth him almost seem to delight in just tearing this guy apart, instead of listening to what he's saying and trying to find out if it might be true.
Sam

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Judged:

I've seen the documents. It is actually true that this guy Wade Demers
WAS framed...it can't be denied when you see these documents such as the one talked about above, which I saw and is as described, prepared by the now Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, and signed by then Governor Bruce Sundlun.

From my own curious investigation, it appears that anyone who says anything negative about these people, Wade and Patti Demers, must be some kind of agents for the people who have been hurting them all along, and the obvious motivation would be to cover up what they've done against this couple, in an effort to distract people from hearing the truth from these nice peope..

I have actually talked to Wade and his wife Patti. It appears that what happened to the old time preachers like in the Bible, is happening to these people. I'm just a concerned person in Meridian Mississippi who wanted to see for myself instead of listening to talk and blindly believing the stuff on the internet.

Sure enough, as they say, the proof is in the pudding. Seems to me like the people who are saying bad stuff about him have not taken the time to actually look at any of the evidence he has, or to even talk to him and his wife to find out their side of the story. It also appears that his allegations of a coverup by government are all too true. And it is really strange that these people who bad-mouth him almost seem to delight in just tearing this guy apart, instead of listening to what he's saying and trying to find out if it might be true.

fed up in Meridian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Judged:

The only truth is the fact you get multiple ID's in order to find someone to back your false accusations of people. You aren't the martyr you claim to be. Give it up and leave these people in other towns alone. They don't deserve the grieve you've given Meridian!
Cindy Lou

Mount Olive, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2007

Judged:

Surely someone will eventually be able to get this demon some help. He needs serious help for he is obviously mentally ill. I've had occasion to cross paths with him and it is like being in the presence of the devil himself. Anyone out there who truly cares for him should throw a sack over his head and take him to the nearest mental facility before he turns into a Jim Jones.
formr crch mmber

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2008

Judged:

I would like to know what happened to his daughter? At the time I was a member of Christ's church in action in Rhode Island He was denieing his daughter life saveing surgery because he believed god would perform a mirale and save his little girl
Dade Wemers

Mississippi State, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2008

Judged:

All children were taken from him. Wade served time in prison. Nicole got medical treatment. Jaci and Wade divorced. Wade married Patti. They moved to MS because of something they saw in the clouds. Luci moved to MS. Kirk came and left MS. Those who know them best stay away from them except those who are still deceived. Please tell more about your involvement with CCIA in Rhode Island. What do you think about Wade and the CCIA now?
Concerned in Rhode Island

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Judged:

I am concerned for the children of the followers of this guy, Demers. He is no prophet, but is a brainwasher of innocent and escaping souls. There need be no DRAMA around this man. He creates chaos and those around him dramatize it, as if he is important. What is important is the hearts and minds and souls of his innocent (if arrogant) followers and the well-being of the real children who are affected by his behavior and how he influences others. Let us not forget that his followers have children, young children, and they are daily affected by the loss of their parent and will be affected forever. Demers seems to think his need of a secretary or assistant is more important than the children missing a parent. They are truly the precious ones.
Dade Wemers

Mississippi State, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

How is he able to go on cruises, go to the symphony, out to eat and everything if he has taken a vow of poverty? He was at a recent banquet with tickets purchased by someone else. This guy goes everywhere there is a crowd and invites everyone to tea at his home.
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Judged:

WADE DEMERS SAVED HIS DAUGHTER from being crippled for life or killed—you all have it backwards, and you need to know what really happened.

I am writing this to dispel falsehoods that have been entered on this forum and in many other areas regarding Pastor Wade Demers. There are a number of us here in New England who have viewed extensive, objective documented materials, as well as have spoken with many of the eyewitnesses to these events, among them Pastor Demers himself, and I and others will be writing other things in the future. The material is so voluminous and the slander so extensive that it cannot all be covered here.

Today I choose to begin by addressing one issue, which was brought up on this particular forum, regarding Pastor Demers’ daughter Nicole. What was written and printed here on this forum by a supposed former church member, and in the media, is TOTALLY FALSE—the truth is that the surgery that the doctors and the authorities were going to force on little Nicole was NOT “life-saving”—it would have killed or crippled her. Yes, poor dear souls, you have it backwards. Read on…(Bear with me, because I will have to make a large number of installments due to the fact that each entry on this forum is limited to a certain number of words, and obviously, the truth cannot all be told in one entry. There has been so much slander written about Pastor Demers that it will take quite a bit to tell all of the facts. This one subject is only the tip of the iceberg. But, as they say, a very long journey begins with a single step.)

I would also like to let you know that I have purposely repeated certain details because there is a lot to tell and so for the reader there is a lot to absorb; and in order for me to more effectively dispel the slander, I wanted to make sure that these details were emphasized to counteract the lies that have been told. So, the repetition has been done on purpose. I once had a teacher who told me that repetition was an excellent way to learn anything…and because I want all of those who are willing to learn the truth to do so, I have used repetition.

ALSO, TO ALL OF YOU DETRACTORS AND LIARS WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE SLANDER, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED. WE WILL BE NAMING NAMES (JUST LIKE YOU’VE NAMED HIS NAME), BECAUSE WE HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING RESEARCH ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. UP UNTIL NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HIDE, BUT THAT HAS ENDED. So, get ready! By the way, unlike those of you who commit slander and who lie and repeat gossip, we do research and we talk only facts, documented and objective.
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Before I start with the story, let me make it clear that the story begins in the 1980’s, and at the present time of this writing, the children are in their 20’s and 30’s. I just wanted to begin by addressing this one issue because it was brought up in this forum, and you have to start somewhere! The whole story is quite amazing and has the makings of a fantastic movie that would boggle the mind because you couldn’t come up with some of this stuff if you made it up; it is so unbelievable at times, although every bit is true.

To begin, I quote from Pastor Demers:

“Our daughter Nicole contracted a rare disease called fibrous dysplasia, and the main symptom of that was that the cross-section of her bones, you know, if you look at a bone, the cross section is supposed to have a normal part of hard part and soft, and it was out of proportion. It was more soft in proportion to the hard part than normal, so her bones were brittle.

“And of course, we believe in Jesus being our doctor and our healer, just as He has told us in the Bible: God says in Exodus 15:26,“I, the LORD, am your healer”, and Psalm 103:3 says,“(He) heals all your diseases,” and Isaiah 53:5 says “…and by His scourging we are healed.” God had told us that He would heal Nicole if we kept our faith in Him, and that she just needed physical therapy to strengthen those ligaments and the muscles, until He chose to heal the unhealable syndrome that was affecting her bones.(By the way, although chronic and incurable except by God, fibrous dysplasia is not in any way life-threatening—never has been, never will be. Also, there are no medicines that can cure it.)

“Somebody became aware of our daughter’s condition, and, unbeknownst to us, called child protective services (called, at that time, in Rhode Island, DCF --Department for Children and Families). In Rhode Island, police surrounded our house, put guns at my head—state policemen, they put guns at my head and said that they wanted me to sign a paper saying that my daughter could receive medical attention.

“So they forcibly tore our daughter from my arms and proceeded to get a restraining order saying that we couldn’t see our daughter, and were threatening me about what would happen to me if she died (remember, fibrous dysplasia is not life-threatening)… they were screaming in my face as they were taking my daughter away…a guy that looked like he was with the Gestapo, from DCF (named Frank Yetner) was screaming,“WE’RE GONNA HAVE YOU UP FOR MURDER ONE!”
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

“Remember, God had told me to give our daughter physical therapy, which I was planning to do. But these people went absolutely crazy. They proceeded to get a restraining order saying that we couldn’t see our daughter; they strapped her to a bed at Rhode Island Hospital, and kept armed guards on duty to keep us from visiting our terrified child. She was 4 years old at the time. We couldn’t see her, and she couldn’t see us. They began the process to get so they could operate on our daughter. The next day, my wife and myself were forcibly taken to separate jail cells and told that if we didn’t sign the paper to operate, they wouldn’t let us out of jail. Because we refused to sign, after about two hours they let us go because their threatening and attempting to extort us didn’t work. And of course that’s all obviously patently illegal, according to law, they can’t do that.

“A whole month went by…lots of crazy things happened…the man (now deceased) who was the head of DCF, Dr. Ed Collins, had put together a team of, I believe it was 4 people, doctors, to perform an operation that was recommended for fibrous dysplasia in the standard literature in the medical profession. But this was a very rare disease, and so there was only one paragraph about it.

“So we were desperate, and time and space won’t permit me to go into all the details of all the heartache and horror of that time of having our daughter away from us…but, for example, my parents, the newspaper, and the other media were all saying how awful I was for refusing to sign the court order saying they could operate on our daughter. But I knew that God would be true to His word and God says,“I, the LORD, am your healer”(Exodus 15:26), and God said not to let them operate.

“I cried out to God in prayer and asked Him what to do. He told me to go to the Rhode Island Hospital Medical Library.

“I had previous experience because I did my graduate assistantship in medical engineering at Rhode Island Hospital. I went and used the card catalog (I knew how to use it, but probably more than most because my mother was a librarian), but, according to the card file, there was nothing in the whole medical library about fibrous dysplasia.

“They had moveable shelf stacks, and I leaned against the wall with my head against the wall, in despair…saying to myself,‘This is crazy; here I am thinking that I’m listening to God’s voice…I’m just crazy, just like everyone says.’ Then I heard God say,‘There is a book; it’s not catalogued…it’s orange hardback. It’s lying on the shelves to your right, flat, in an open space on the shelf.’
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

“I went to the open space, and the book was as described by God, where He said it would be. I opened it up, it was a very new book, and in the bibliography it made reference to some periodic literature from Mass. General Hospital concerning fibrous dysplasia. I immediately went to the reference desk, and asked the reference librarian, I showed her the citation in the bibliography, and I asked her,“Do you know anything about this literature, how I can get a hold of it? She had a large manila envelope in her hand, stuffed. She said,“That’s amazing; a courier just gave this to me…it’s from Mass. General Hospital. It’s a study concerning fibrous dysplasia that was done, tracking 90 patients over 50 years.”

“I was stunned, but happy and pleased. I sat right down and read it—all. The main points were this: that what was said about fibrous dysplasia in the existing literature was in error, and that the operation would cripple or kill a pre-pubescent child…remember, Nicole was 4. This is the very operation that the State was proceeding to get a court order to do without our (the parents’) permission.

“It went on to say that fibrous dysplasia is incurable, and that the recommended course of action was physical therapy to ameliorate the weakness by strengthening the ligaments and tendons around the weakened sites—just as God had told me.

“Armed with this information, I immediately went back to the church office, and got people who could type, and made a letter, had copies made, and sent them to everybody: the press, government officials, president of the U.S., but also the local law enforcement authorities, judges, doctors, and the people in DCF. The reactions were varied and different: DCF’s reaction was the most bizarre; instead of acting logically and admitting their error, they (totally ignoring the welfare of the child and not wanting to admit their mistake) did two things: 1. They got a restraining order saying that I couldn’t go to the Rhode Island Hospital Library anymore, and 2. They proceeded to fix the date and time for the operation to go forward on Nicole! Yes, the same operation that Massachusetts General Hospital’s study (tracking 90 patients over 50 years) had proved would either cripple or kill her!

“Of course the judges and the doctors had a different reaction. Dr. Mary Arnold, one of the four doctors put on the team by Dr. Collins, had participated in and set up an operation the year before and had indeed crippled a four year old girl, and it was only a miracle that the child had lived. They realized at this point the magnitude of their error. They had been trying to get me to sign a death warrant or a crippling order for my daughter…because I was choosing to trust in God’s voice and the words He gave me. I stood fast.
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

“So there it is: the State of Rhode Island, at the urging of Dr. Collins and the DCF, HAD ISSUED A COURT ORDER TO KILL OR CRIPPLE MY DAUGHER NICOLE. It was only after God had led me to that research, and the doctors panicked and put the pressure on the lawyers, that they reconsidered what they were doing.

“We were never taken to a courtroom. My wife and I were taken to a conference room in the court building. There was a judge, lawyers from DCF, doctors, lawyers for the doctors, and they sent our daughter home without the operation, just saying she needed the physical therapy, what I had said that she needed from the beginning.

“If you are wondering why there were no corrections made in the media, and why to this day no one’s corrected the lies that are in the media, here is just one telling example: A Rhode Island television reporter and news anchor, Debra Horne of Channel 6, when we asked her why they wouldn’t put the truth of what happened on the news, said:‘You don’t understand our business; the media doesn’t like to admit mistakes, even if it’s slander.’”
(END OF SECTION QUOTED FROM PASTOR DEMERS.)

This is the reason I am writing…to this day these lies are repeated by, for example, the mayor of the city where Pastor Demers now lives (Meridian, Mississippi), and people like the mayor not only repeat the lies and slander, but also, they refuse to look at the evidence that proves that it’s all lies! Can you imagine that? Also, can you imagine what it must be like for Pastor Demers after over 20 years, to have people continue to repeat these lies and having a mayor who is covering up an arson (committed against Pastor Demers and Christ’s Church in Action in Meridian, Mississippi, where he is pastor) and other crimes, repeating these lies?

I’ve seen the objective documentation and it verifies exactly what Pastor Demers had related to me in every detail; the State of RI was not only in error but was asking a man to sign off on an operation which in the worst case could quite possibly have been fatal to his daughter, but even in the best case would have crippled her for life! I will also be quoting from a letter produced years later by a Dr. John Roberts, hand-signed by him, written on his official Rhode Island Hospital and Brown University stationery, which is one of many official documents which I have seen that confirms what Pastor Demers is saying is true, and that what Pastor Demers’ detractors are saying is absolute fabrication and, in many cases, nonsense.
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

So you see, Pastor Demers is not what he’s been made out to be…on the contrary, he’s a hero. Trusting that he heard God’s words, he saved his daughter from being crippled for life or possibly killed. What has been printed in the media is the opposite of the truth… Pastor Demers didn’t hurt his daughter, he saved her—it was the DCF, the authorities, and the doctors who were going to kill or cripple 4 year old Nicole!

Can you imagine those people trying to force a father to sign a death warrant or a crippling order for his child? Just because he chose to believe he heard the voice and Word of God? And, he was willing to die under the guns of state policemen at his head to stand up for what he believed in, God’s Word. Put yourself in his position. They had absolutely no right to do that, and they almost killed or crippled his daughter for life, even after they discovered their mistake! I don’t know if any of you out there would have stood for this. Some of you would have taken out a gun and shot someone. But Pastor Demers continued to trust God through the agony, and God was faithful. Problem is, the slander still is in existence, in print and in people’s minds. That is why I (and others like me) am finally here.

Subsequently, Jacalynn Demers started divorce proceedings on Pastor Demers…she said, on the news “I didn’t marry no preacher, I married a businessman.” She admitted on the air that she married him for money, and she didn’t like giving everything up to serve God.

Jacalynn Demers got a false restraining order based on lies and had Pastor Demers put out of the house. The slander in the media aided in her ability to get this false restraining order, and so one day Pastor Demers just couldn’t go to his home anymore; he was put out. He couldn’t go home, and he couldn’t see his children…and also due to the slander and lies in the media, Jacalynn got immediate custody of the children, and thus, a pattern of neglect and abuse began. Because Jacalynn decided to “party” and do whatever she wanted, she neglected to give Nicole the physical therapy needed, and instead went out drinking all the time, even taking Nicole to bars with her. Subsequently, due to Jacalynn’s abuse and neglect of Nicole, 2 years later Nicole needed a corrective type of surgery, to correct the deformity that had been caused by Jacalynn’s neglect, the very deformities that the physical therapy was designed to prevent; a surgery that Pastor Demers interceded to obtain for Nicole even though he was not allowed in or near his house and couldn’t see his children, and the slander and lies about him were still abounding.(This surgery had nothing to do with fixing the fibrous dysplasia, it was only to correct the deformity caused by Jacalynn’s neglect.)
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

It’s sad, because if everyone had listened to Pastor Demers in the first place, Nicole would have been fine.

I will present just some of the details of what happened subsequent to Pastor Demers saving Nicole from being killed or crippled for life. Unfortunately, all three of Pastor Demers’ children ended up being hurt because of the things I am about to tell you that Jacalynn and other people did; and actually a young man and an elderly woman are dead due to what Jacalynn Demers, the courts, the DCF, and other segments of the Rhode Island system did because they wanted to cover up their greed and criminal deeds and continue their personal vendettas against Wade Demers, instead of considering the welfare of the children. Also, there are countless other children and people who have been hurt because the slander and lies are stopping Pastor Demers from being able to do the ministry work that God has given him to do, which is all he really wants to do.

(From my research, this man appears to be no different than the apostles in the book called the Bible who were persecuted; this is nothing new, but apparently it just hasn’t been done in a long time Pastor Demers quoted a scripture to me, Hosea 4:6 which says,“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” Although, according to the people who believe the Bible, it is natural for a true apostle to receive persecution, we are fed up with this; that doesn’t make persecution right. We are of diverse backgrounds and some of us don’t ascribe to the beliefs that Pastor Demers holds, but we understand persecution and as I said, though expected, the persecutors are still WRONG. Pontius Pilate and Herod are not the good guys.)

I have met several people whose lives have been transformed for the better because of the ministry of this man. The ministry work that he and his wife, Patti, do is absolutely wonderful. But he can’t effectively minister to most of the people who need his help, because the slander and defamation affects the majority of the people in an adverse way. It needs to be deleted, or at least counteracted, so that people won’t be affected by it who might otherwise be helped. It’s hard to get people to listen when they are looking at someone and thinking that they are bad because of something untrue that they’ve read or heard (which is of course, the purpose of slander and the objective of the slanderer.)
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Again, it is much too involved to go into everything here, but I am trying to make a small dent in the huge, gigantic, outlandish, and cruel mountain of lies that have been built about this man. So, read on if you care to. If you don’t want to, fine, but don’t go spreading lies about that which you know nothing about, Peggy. You, too, Susie, and Sandra, and Dennis, and John Robert, and Wayne, and Terrence, and Drew, and Rogeriee, and the rest of you. Yes, we have sources that reveal to us who you are, although you hide behind the anonymity of the blog…We’ve got moves you’ve never seen, baby!

Back to the reality of the story: Jacalynn, after putting her husband out of the house with that falsely obtained restraining order, let the household run rampant and out of control (more details to follow), and the children—a girl aged 12 (Danielle) a boy aged 14 (Kirk), and Nicole, aged 4, were hurt very badly because of this. Jacalynn went out to bars (such as Patient Lucy’s in Attleboro, Mass.) with her girlfriend (Linda Evans) many times bringing young Nicole (4 years old) along to the bar. Nicole would be sitting on the floor next to the bar stool at Jacalynn’s feet. Jacalynn was getting drunk with Linda, and there was a man named Jerry Chaput whom Jacalynn picked up there whom she was sleeping with during that time period. Jacalynn would get so drunk she would fall off the bar stool, and Nicole would be sitting there on the floor at Jacalynn’s feet, seeing all of this. Sometimes Jacalynn would almost fall right onto Nicole when she fell off her bar stool.

(By the way, based on the documents I’ve reviewed and witnesses I’ve interviewed, and Jacalynn’s own confessions which she made in interviews with psychiatrists, what Jacalynn did to Nicole was bad enough, but it’s nothing compared to the mental, physical, and psychological abuse that Jacalynn did to the other two children, Danielle and Kirk, after she had put her husband out. It’s all very sad and terrible…apparently based on the documentation and confessions by Jacalynn, it appears that Jacalynn Demers needed her husband to keep herself under control; she was an alcoholic and had lots of other problems…that whole household went out of control when Pastor Demers was gone. The evidence strongly points to the fact that they needed their dad who was the stabilizing influence and the voice of reason.)
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

During this time frame, Kirk and Danielle would have friends and other people over, ranging in age from 12 to 23, many of them at times living at and/or sleeping over at the home. Sometimes there were as many as 20 young people living in the house. The following are just some of the things that went on in that house when Pastor Demers had been put out and Jacalynn was in charge:

The 12 and 14 year olds, Danielle and Kirk, were drinking beer by the case, with the 4 year old watching. Jacalynn had purchased this beer for her children and for the neighbors’ children. Jacalynn’s attitude was “they need to have fun, they’re young.” The children were also drinking hard liquor by the bottle, brought to the house by other men. They were making, using, and selling LSD and driving the family car, all of this with Jacalynn’s full knowledge and permission…the 12 and 14 year old were becoming sexually active, which progressed over a short period of time from petting to full intercourse. There were men over 18 having sex with young girls in the house, including Danielle who was 12 and then 13 at the time (over the span of two years or so).(By the way, did you know that that is called statutory rape?) Jacalynn admitted most of this in some official documents produced years later, made by a psychiatrist at Bradley Hospital—it’s too complicated to get into all of it here. Also, by then it was too late; the children had been irreparably harmed by all of this.

Just one example of another thing that happened, according to a document I read that is hand-signed by the children’s grandmother (Pastor Demers’ mother, Irene Demers). Irene Demers entered Jacalynn’s home one day, and saw a “large-caliber hand gun”(her words) on the table, and “many young men and women whom I did not know, running around the house, out of control”. Jacalynn was not at home at the time. This apparently was a common scene during this time frame.(Irene Demers did nothing to stop this or any of the other horrible things that were going on that were hurting the children…she did nothing because of her stated hatred of her son’s belief in the Bible, because she was a Roman Catholic. She literally stated that the worst day of her life was when she found out that her son was preaching from the Bible on the streets of Providence. Even though as a librarian and an educated woman, who obviously knew that what was going on at Jacalynn’s house was wrong, it appears that she couldn’t admit she was wrong, because that would mean that she would have to admit that her son was right.
Speaker of Justice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

I recently talked to Irene (Soucy) Demers’ brother Larry Soucy (Pastor Demers’ uncle), and he too expressed how he thought that “Wade’s” religious beliefs were terrible and he should have stayed a Catholic…by the way, Larry Soucy also did nothing to help the children. His son Lawrence George Soucy (Jr.—not to be confused with his dad) is one of the detractors on this forum called “close relative of Wade”. Lawrence George Soucy (Jr.) is his real name; (he’s Pastor Demers’ cousin) his family calls him “Chippy”. He was a drug dealer who was manufacturing marijuana cigarettes in the basement of his home with intent to sell (he was convicted of this). Also, years later he sold hard drugs from his home on Ames Street in the Phenix section of West Warwick, Rhode Island. As I said, his family called him “Chippy”, but his drug customers knew him as Larry (again, not to be confused with his dad, Larry Soucy—Chippy is Larry, Jr.)

It should also be noted that Larry Soucy, Irene (Soucy) Demers’ brother and Chippy’s father, had deserted his 2 preschool children when they were young, one of them was Lawrence Jr.(Chippy). He deserted his 2 children after his wife died in the hospital, and ran around for years in Florida in Daytona Beach with a notorious playboy named Elliot Coutu, in Larry’s 2-seater Jaguar. This is part of the reason for Larry Jr.’s (Chippy’s) problems with atheism and drug dealing.

Back to the story: the way that the information came out about what was happening at Jacalynn’s house was that, although the children were prevented from visiting their dad or having any contact with him, the older daughter, Danielle, would secretly contact her dad and many times express how crazy and terrible life had become for her and her brother and sister at the house since he was gone. Also, others who had direct contact with Jacalynn Demers and the children were appalled at what was going on and would inform Pastor Demers of the horrid details of what was happening.(Many of these details, as I said before, were confirmed by Jacalynn Demers herself in documents which were produced when she was being interviewed by a psychiatrist.) It was through these sources that Pastor Demers learned of the neglect of Nicole’s medical condition and of the obvious visible deformity of her leg, starting from the hip down, and that is when he interceded to help Nicole by getting her that corrective surgery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Smithfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland man arrested for watching kids in a ... Jul '14 rahn 1
Woonsocket Woman Allegedly Drags Boy Down Sidewalk Jul '14 rahn 1
Sex Offender Michael DiTomasso Sentenced l WPRI... (Dec '08) Jun '14 married to one 5
Flurry of bear sightings reported in Rhode Island (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lori 1
Two Teen Girls Face Child Porn Charges ... For ... (Mar '06) May '13 Mike 1,105
RI Who do you support for Attorney General in Rhod... (Oct '10) May '13 Victim of CoIntelPro 12
my house burnt down (Apr '06) Mar '13 Jack L 3
•••
•••
•••

North Smithfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Smithfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••