Our oil future

There are 2 comments on the ArgusLeader.com story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Our oil future. In it, ArgusLeader.com reports that:

ELK POINT - A countywide election soon will decide the fate of a proposed oil refinery near here, but residents on both sides of the ballot issue already agree on one thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArgusLeader.com.

John Adams

AOL

#1 Mar 16, 2008
In all the time I have lived here, this is the best econmical news ever. Bigger than Gateway coming to town. We now have a wonderful job outlook for our children and grandchildren. I don't even mean with Hyperion. This will bring so many new job opportunities in all walks of live to our youth. If this slips away this late in the game, we should all hang our heads and move.
dzellaha

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2008
John Adams wrote:
In all the time I have lived here, this is the best econmical news ever. Bigger than Gateway coming to town. We now have a wonderful job outlook for our children and grandchildren. I don't even mean with Hyperion. This will bring so many new job opportunities in all walks of live to our youth. If this slips away this late in the game, we should all hang our heads and move.
You are so right. If the liberals win by finding a way to stop this refinery, then the Country is finished as a world leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Sioux City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jan '16 gi joe 12
Call Center Telemarketing Service (Dec '15) Dec '15 Brill Caradine 1
News Irrigation Systems Target of Copper Theft Spree... (Feb '14) Feb '14 celine 1
News Man Found Dead in MT from Jefferson, SD Jan. 22 (Apr '13) Apr '13 JOsh 1
Review: Five Star Marketing (Mar '13) Mar '13 WalterGod 1
Review: The SEO Company (Mar '13) Mar '13 BlighGubby 1
Review: Local SEOd (Mar '13) Mar '13 Marley 4

North Sioux City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Sioux City Mortgages