Thousands make way to Dixon for annua...

Thousands make way to Dixon for annual Grillin & Chillin event

There are 7 comments on the The Reporter story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Thousands make way to Dixon for annual Grillin & Chillin event. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Standing under a long white tent, Mary Gonzales of Vacaville served small samples of chili with mini cornbread muffins on the side, her customers eagerly eyeing the food.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Food for Thought

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2013
Did you see the fat ladden ribs in the photo in The Reporter this morning. Yuck! Dear God, why would anybody eat that crap.

Tofu would be a better choice for the grill.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Food for Thought wrote:
Did you see the fat ladden ribs in the photo in The Reporter this morning. Yuck! Dear God, why would anybody eat that crap.
Because they are delicious!

ps: god does not exist. Just so Ya' know.

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Food for Thought wrote:
The photo that I saw was of pork ribs that looked pretty lean to me. This makes my mouth water thinking about the Reno rib cookoff next month. I already have my reservations for 4 days and ready to go.
Reno Animal Control

Vacaville, CA

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The photo that I saw was of pork ribs that looked pretty lean to me. This makes my mouth water thinking about the Reno rib cookoff next month. I already have my reservations for 4 days and ready to go.
Thanks for the warning, we'll inform all the sheep herders here to keep a look out for ewe.
Max

Martinez, CA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
BBQ'd meats - colon cancer with each and every bite...

Instead, you should enjoy some plain organic yogurt with fresh fruit. It's colon healthy!
Birdybob

Vacaville, CA

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Birdybob wrote:
<quoted text>
I Always keep my colon clean,no never know who may be visiting it? Lol
I have a standing appointment at this place every month. http://www.thecolontherapycenter.com/ They clean me out gooooooooood. I usually make sure this appointment lines up with my date with Randal.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Oh Jer, you're just so clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North San Juan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Double Down May 11 LUCY JANE 2
News Down to the Wire May 11 Julie Jane 2
News Check Out Petaluma Music Festival's 2016 Lineup Apr 30 Genie 1
News Home Invasion Robbery Near Nevada City Mar '16 stop murderers 2
News Horse and dog die after eating poisoned cookie Feb '16 DILF 16
Opportunity (Apr '15) Apr '15 Lynn 1
power outage (Feb '15) Feb '15 Jess 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North San Juan Mortgages