TotalCareDental.com Offers Smile Make...

TotalCareDental.com Offers Smile Makeover with Award-winning Cosmetic Dentist Salt Lake City Serv...

There are 1 comment on the I-Newswire.com story from Oct 1, 2012, titled TotalCareDental.com Offers Smile Makeover with Award-winning Cosmetic Dentist Salt Lake City Serv.... In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Teeth care is very important. Being unable to smile and laugh freely because of crooked, missing or stained teeth may seem like a funny thought, but such are life's essentials that they can make or break a personality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

Frank Rozal

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 15, 2012
I have had friends that have been in car accidents, and believe it or not they get injuries in their mouth. I thought it interesting that Cosmetic dentistry could correct their shattered smiles. http://www.drcathysmiles.com I just didn't know that they have dentists specifically for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a lds misionary who had sex with a married woman (Jul '11) Thu Jusmysecert 36
News Leaked videos partially pull back curtain on Mo... Wed Peter T 137
More Problems with the Book of Mormon Wed token 46
Review: Haaga Mattress (Nov '15) Wed Pam 6
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Wed Labaron 32
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Jan 16 Charlie P 105
Repent Receive HOLYGHOST ACTS 2 38 Jan 16 Premia 6

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance