Review: Marija Restaurant & Pizza LLC

Review: Marija Restaurant & Pizza LLC

Posted in the North Salt Lake Forum

The Tafts

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jul 31, 2008
We've really enjoyed having Marija Pizza establish itself so close to our neighborhood (Foxboro). I know I've talked so some people and recieved mixed reviews, but as for our experiences there...it's all been great! We think their pizza is tasty and reasonably priced. We especially love the one-on-one service we've been treated to from the owners. They are from Croatia and so friendly, so eager to please. The missus has even given my children a free dessert now and then, just to be nice! We are grateful to finally have some businesses venture out this way and are excited to show our support through our patronage. If you haven't given them a try...do it! We've never been disappointed.
Franich

West Jordan, UT

#2 Apr 7, 2010
I have lived in Foxboro for over 5 years and we love to support great local businesses. Marija's is one of those places. The food is homemade and original. I love the pizza and burgers and have yet to try the pasta but have heard great things about it. My kids love it too. They always get free ice cream when we go. Their menu has something for everyone and the service that the owners give is great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) 1 hr Malcolm 85
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 1 hr Dhashwan 32,072
Mitt Romney is a turd 1 hr Annie 35
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 11 hr Treasure Drove 20
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Wed Kathi 28,896
Utah sucks Tue Lajeanna 3
More Problems with the Book of Mormon Tue Susanne 34

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance