Utah gun-rights group plans nation's ...

Utah gun-rights group plans nation's first 'open carry' run

There are 2 comments on the KBND-AM Bend story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Utah gun-rights group plans nation's first 'open carry' run. In it, KBND-AM Bend reports that:

Running with scissors is generally considered a risky endeavor, but one group of Utah residents says running with a gun isn't.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBND-AM Bend.

PaddyCakes

Ada, OK

#1 Jun 30, 2013
There is an inherent right for a citizen to bear arms, open or concealed. It's the loonies that cause a problem not the law-abiding citizen. One cannot stop a loony from getting and using a gun.

If I were in the CO theater when that looney started killing people, his killings would have been severely limited, and most would not have died, except him and a few innocents, not the mass number he slaughtered.
Dude

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I would have shot him in the throat then raped his wound while he slowly dies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Nail Live Concert at Sandy, Utah (Salt La... Jul 25 davidlawson 2
News After convention discord, Utah GOP delegates ho... Jul 22 wormwood 2
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Jul 21 dert 799
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) Jul 19 blow me 75
News Geologists, residents see more movement in Nort... Apr '16 jsmetzgerin 1
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
News Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan '15 not surprised 36

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages