Illegal alien charged with murder in Utah

Mar 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

On Friday, prosecutors announced their decision to charge Roberto T. Romero, 59, with first-degree murder, after he reportedly shot his roommate, Jesus L. Velez "at least six" times .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Ho hum...
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

...another one?!!! Oh, god, am I a racist/bigot!!!
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

If I didn't speak about this I would be remiss. They lived 16 to a unit, in a tract of low income apartment's. They were literally stacked upon each other in this barrio. They were illegals from all over. And one got mad and shot the guy. The Attorney General in Utah, A Latino, decided to dismiss 16 cases against illegals on drug charges last week. By his Executive order. The Valley cops are irate. They've seen our City literally turn into a dump. Everyday, their are murders, robbery's, rape, you name it and he releases these invaders against the wish's of the cops.When they know of a barrio this large, with this many illegals, why aren't they deported. Instead the idiot releases a bunch because they cried racial profiling. People, our cities are going to hell...
james49

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Let a american cross a border illegal and see what happens to them, they wont be given anthing free but a grave, no food stamps free health care, no driver license.Obama wants back ground check on americans,he should start with mexico.
Father overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Ain't no rest for the frijoles
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
If I didn't speak about this I would be remiss. They lived 16 to a unit, in a tract of low income apartment's. They were literally stacked upon each other in this barrio. They were illegals from all over. And one got mad and shot the guy. The Attorney General in Utah, A Latino, decided to dismiss 16 cases against illegals on drug charges last week. By his Executive order. The Valley cops are irate. They've seen our City literally turn into a dump. Everyday, their are murders, robbery's, rape, you name it and he releases these invaders against the wish's of the cops.When they know of a barrio this large, with this many illegals, why aren't they deported. Instead the idiot releases a bunch because they cried racial profiling. People, our cities are going to hell...
Yes, and I invite you to note that they take care of their own! Please note, people, that their sole objective is to control our government...even though they have no skills to do so!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

North Salt Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance