Stolen property hotline info

Stolen property hotline info

There are 4 comments on the Fox13Now story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Stolen property hotline info. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

If you have been a recent victim of stolen property and have proof like a serial number or case number in regards to recent arrests made by the North Salt Lake City Police, call them at: 801-335-8676.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

MELODY MACKLIN

Draper, UT

#1 Sep 30, 2010
My husbands company work truck was stolen out of our driveway and he thought he recognized a drill that belonged to him. It was marked with his initals the last 4 digits of his social RM1222 none of the other tools have surfaced yet.How do i get to the site with pics of the stolen property
My Love and Support

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 3, 2010
It hurts me to see this video because of what it represents.Addiction,depressio n and hopelessness.I knmow the victim in this video. I use the term victim because she has gone through more in the last couple of years than anyone person should have to in a lifetime.
Is she doing wrong...yes.And she knows it and wants to be forgiven and make things right.But she is deep in a world of addiction and hopelessness. She has a heart bigger than most and has shown me love and friendship. I am her fried and offer to her my love and prayers.Mercy is something thats is hard to find in this "Me first society", but I would be willing to pay in full the check that was passed at the grocery store in exchange for her charges being dropped and an alternative approach to her problems.
I believe there isn't a person out there who doesn't have someone in their life that they care for that battles the deamons of addiction.I myself fight with them everyday and know to well how it feels to hate the habit but noy knowing what to do about it.
We in this area claim to be a christian community.Well ask yourself What Would Jesus Do ? I believe He would give her 10x's the groceries taken and 100% forgiveness.
My Love and Support

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Oh and one more thing.There is a woman in Woods Cross who has taken the life of an innocent child.Who has a history of unexplained "accidents" involving children in her care but, we are focussed on a women who is trying to cope with the loss of a child that this lady in Woods Cross is responsible for.
Hey, North Salt Lake Police, get your priorities straight. And Davis County Prosecutor's Office, how about serving the public by going after baby killers not victims.
Luis Sandoval

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Last week we had thives break into our home and steal cash, lap tops, and a couple GPS's among other things. The police came and issued a report, but I still haven't heard anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay couple denied baby through surrogate challe... 1 hr spud 33
News SLCPD detective who arrested nurse had been dis... Sep 16 ducky d 1
I love Utah farts Sep 15 Flatulencia Toiletta 5
News The Latest: Mayor: Probe shows policies broken ... Sep 14 cindy 1
News Geologists, residents see more movement in Nort... (Apr '16) Apr '16 jsmetzgerin 1
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
News Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan '15 not surprised 36

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages