Commentary: Pyle: Guns, drugs and Ame...

Commentary: Pyle: Guns, drugs and American stupidi...

There are 1 comment on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Commentary: Pyle: Guns, drugs and American stupidi.... In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

America in general, and Utah in particular, will never have the kind of firearms regulations that civilized societies take for granted because of our not totally unreasonable fear that such rules would be enforced by the West Valley City Police Department's narcotics squad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

GREATAMERICAN

New York, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Really!!! American is GREAT and its people like you who want to give up your rights and allow the government to run your life. Take some responsibility for your own actions. In addition I'm not sure what you mean about the West Valley Police Department. They do a great job!!. In addition if you don't like this state MOVE to New York, or better yet if you don't like the USA LEAVE and don't come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wardy: Why is the Mormon church a viable religi... (Jul '09) 9 hr need help in kent... 7
News Utah Medicaid expansion negotiations ongoing 10 hr bcham63 1
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) 21 hr dodge 794
Birth Parents & Adoptees & Siblings May 25 joanNYadoptees 1
News POLYGAMY: Utah Co. prosecutors want to see 'big... (Sep '10) May 25 u need more meds 7
News Is this the year of women of color in politics? May 20 Lawrence Wolf 46
News MURDER: Man ordered to stand trial in aunt's sl... (Sep '10) May 18 Poo-Bear 5
More from around the web

North Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]