Schlosser pleads guilty

Schlosser pleads guilty

There are 34 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Schlosser pleads guilty. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Deborah Schlosser, 56, of Ukiah, pleaded guilty to marijuana charges in a Utah court Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
still a crime

Laytonville, CA

#21 Nov 21, 2009
In Utah!
Ukiah Pariah

United States

#22 Nov 21, 2009
She's gonna get at least 5 years. The judge will undoubtedly be Mormon, with no sense of humor that a Northern Californian was hauling 160+ pounds of dope in Brigham Young's summer home.
BileDuct

South Jordan, UT

#23 Nov 21, 2009
Welcome to Utah.

Were bigots and morons live.
UDJ reader

Fairfax, CA

#24 Dec 17, 2009
Well what happened on Dec 11?
UDJ reader

Sausalito, CA

#25 Dec 20, 2009
UDJ reader wrote:
Well what happened on Dec 11?
I was wondering the same thing.
reality

Ukiah, CA

#26 Dec 20, 2009
BERT IS A JOKE OF AN ATTORNEY..........BUT A GREAT DOPE GROWER..............JUST CHECK OUT HIS HOUSE TASK FORCE...................YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED..........KIND OF RUBBING IT IN EVERYONES FACE..............
kog

Salt Lake City, UT

#27 Dec 20, 2009
I think I might eat some garlic and Swiss cheese tossed in with some asparagus and broccoli.

I creates tremendous gas that I love to fart out into a pillow, bring the pillow up to my face and smell.
factsrfacts

Mill Valley, CA

#28 Dec 21, 2009
Andee Arbeeeeenie wrote:
<quoted text>
Politically motivated? A truck full of dope in the emergency vehicle lane in Salt Lake City weaving in the lane? Sounds like a conspiracy to me!
The MCSO knew that schlosser was transporting and if they caught her locally she'd end up with a hand slap. Lintwitts prosecutors are so uneffective the MCSO decided it would be better if they passed their tip-off onto another state with stricter laws. As stated previously, Utah was not the destination just the toughest on MJ. The MCSO simply lied and said they didn't know where the weed originated from just that they knew schlosser was transporting 100+ pounds and she'd be passing through utah on a certain day. Conveinantly a K-9 equipped officer was postioned perfectly to intervein under the guise of a traffic stop.
Why not just bust her here? She was offered a great deal in Utah and will recieve a hand slap anyway!
Ex-Ukiahian-Alas ka

Anchorage, AK

#29 Dec 21, 2009
factsrfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
The MCSO knew that schlosser was transporting and if they caught her locally she'd end up with a hand slap. Lintwitts prosecutors are so uneffective the MCSO decided it would be better if they passed their tip-off onto another state with stricter laws. As stated previously, Utah was not the destination just the toughest on MJ. The MCSO simply lied and said they didn't know where the weed originated from just that they knew schlosser was transporting 100+ pounds and she'd be passing through utah on a certain day. Conveinantly a K-9 equipped officer was postioned perfectly to intervein under the guise of a traffic stop.
Why not just bust her here? She was offered a great deal in Utah and will recieve a hand slap anyway!
Swerving down I-80 might have brought attention to herself.
http://tooeletranscript.com/pages/full_story/... -%
Ex-Ukiahian-Alas ka

Anchorage, AK

#30 Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Ukiahian-Alas ka

Anchorage, AK

#31 Dec 21, 2009
hells bells, type in schlosser in the search bar for the newspaper.
Kog

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Dec 21, 2009
Well, it worked. I've been passing gas for awhile now and it smells great. I'm holding back the urge to pass the stool as yet as I don't want to lose that great smell. Maybe after Oprah.
grave digger

United States

#33 Jul 13, 2014
Bert is now tits up. Oh boo hoo, what a loss.
Master Baiter

Palo Alto, CA

#34 Aug 29, 2014
grave digger wrote:
Bert is now tits up. Oh boo hoo, what a loss.
Yeah and now all the alcohol venders and dope dealers will go broke without him being a customer any longer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 transgender Democrats nominated in Western GO... 8 hr TMI 7
News Police dog finds Utah boy who falls into manhole (Dec '14) Wed CharleenHartley 19
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Jun 28 Iknowafatone 797
cómo tener éxito Jun 25 larson 1
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... Jun 25 Scrow Tumm 5
LDS Church ( WAKE UP ) Jun 23 wormwood 2
News Geologists, residents see more movement in Nort... Apr '16 jsmetzgerin 1

North Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Salt Lake Mortgages